Chapter 17

"So, when it says the name of your character, that's when you speak." Andrew told me as I listened to the script.

"Cool" I said. "So, when do I have to audition?" I asked as I popped a cherry into my mouth. My fifth one to be exact.

"Tomorrow at 2" Andrew said as he bit into half of his raspberry.

"Mkay" I said as I started mumbling the words and moving when it says I have to. It was only a short scene so it wasn't that hard to memorise.

"Hey Andrew!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned my head to see Norman jobbing over. My eyes widened and I turned my head and started walking away. "Ally wait" He said as he stopped and breathed heavily. Oh no, what if he tells Andrew what happened earlier. "Andrew, Frank wants you to change something in the script." He said and then turned to me. "We need to run through the script for tomorrow." He said. I nodded and watched as Andrew walked off.

I turned my head back to face Norman and lifted the left corner of my mouth causing a crooked smile. "You ready?" He asked as he glanced down at his script one more time before putting it on the floor and resting his phone on it so it doesn't blow away. I nodded my head, taking the headphones out and shoving them in my pocket.

*******

When we had run through the script seven times I smiled to myself. It was actually fun. Norman held up his fist and we fist bumped, me laughing as he smiled. (The scene will probably be in the next chapter when she auditions (: )

"Ally?' He asked. I probably looked like a deer in the headlights. Please, don't ask, don't ask. I thought to myself. "I'm here, if you need anyone to talked to." He said with a small smile.

I frowned, he care? I smiled back. "Thanks, it's good to know there's someone there for me." I said. He nodded before walking away to his trailer. Probably to change back to normal clothes. I sighed in relief before turning and walking towards where they had just finished filming.

Out of no where the trailer door swung open hitting me right in the face. "seriously" I mumbled while holding my face with y good hand.

"Ally!' Someone said in surprise. "Are you okay?" they asked.

"Just give me a minute." I said while leaning against the side of the trailer, still holding my face. Man that hurt. Today is not my day.

Then my thoughts changed completely. That women who call me saying she was my mother, how did she get my number. She could probably find out the house phones number! Don't be stupid. Stupid thoughts.

"....Ally?" someone said again. My head snapped up seeing people crowding around me. Chandler being one of them.

"Hmm'' I moaned while poking my nose. It didn't really hurt but it felt slightly swollen. "Im hungry" whined. Everyone started chuckling, nothing could keep me away from my food.

"Come on, lets get you home" Andrew said appearing from nowhere. I nodded my hair and we made our way to his car.

**********

Do, do, do, do-do-do,

Today,
I'm laughing the clouds away,
I hear what the flowers say,
And drink every drop of rain,
And I see,
Places that I have been,
In ways that I've never seen,
My side of the grass is green,
Ooh I can't believe that it's so simple,
It feels so natural to me,

If this is love,
Then love is easy,
It's the easiest thing to do,
If this is love,
Then love completes me,
Cause it feels like I've been missing you,
A simple equation,
With no complications,
To leave you confused,
If this is love, love, love,
Hmm it's the easiest thing to do,

Do, do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do do,
Do-do-do, to you,
Feel the way that I do?
Do I turn your grey skies blue?
And make dirty streets look new?
Hmm and the birds sing,
Tweeheeheeheeheeheeheet,
Tweedleedeedeedee,
Now I know exactly what they mean,
Ooh I can't believe that it's so simple,
It feels so natural to me,

If this is love,
Then love is easy,
It's the easiest thing to do,
If this is love,
Then love completes me,
Cause it feels like I've been missing you,
A simple equation,
With no complications,
To leave you confused,
If this is love, love, love,
Hmm it's the easiest thing to do,

Do, do, do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do, do,

Wooh ooh ooh wooh ooh ooh oooh!
(What is it you want, Mary?
What do you want?
You want the moon?
Just say the word and I'll
Throw a lasso around it and
Pull it down. Hey. That's a
Pretty good idea. I'll give
You the moon, Mary.)

Oooooh no,
If this is love,
Then love is easy,
It's the easiest thing to do,
If this is love,
Then love completes me,
Cause it feels like I've been missing you,
A simple equation,
With no complications,
To leave you confused, No,
If this is love, love, love,
It's the easiest thing to do,

Do, do, do-do-do, do, do, (Hey!)
Do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do, (oooh this is love love love love love love)
Do, do, do-do-do, do, do, (oooh this is love love love love love love)
Do-do-do, do, do,
Do-do-do, do

I pulled my headphones out and dropped them next to me as I buried myself further into the sheets in my bed.

ahhhh, im so tired. We had our jabs today and I found it funny when someone ran out of the school so they didn't have to have it. Do you guys like the cover, I know I do!

For this chapter I would 55 comments and 60 votes!