Chapter 9

I slipped on my dress which was a strapless dress that came to my mid thigh. (I'll put a picture of the dress up when I can (: ) It was very pretty but I wasn't one for dresses. I would probably flash someone.

I ran into my bathroom and started fishtail braiding my my hair. When I was done I ran back to my room and slipped my white elbow length gloves on that cut off the fingers. (all of her gloves look like that)

I slipped on my crop denim jacket and walked into my closet to find some shoes. I could wear heels, or I could wear some high top converse shoes.

I huffed and pulled out some plain dark blue high heels and slipped them on. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

Andrew was standing in the kitchen typing something on his laptop. He looked at me and smiled "You look great" he said.

I smiled "You don't look to bad yourself" I said.

He shut his laptop and walked over to the door "We best get going" He said opening the door for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

PANCAKESPANCAKESPANCAKESPANCAKES

------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the car and followed Andrew to the restaurant, my stomach was doing flips. What if they don't like me? Andrew gave me a reassuring smiles as we walked over to a table, with lots of people at it.

When we got to there table they all turned and smiled. Soon they all started to introduce themselves.

'Hello, you must be Alison, I'm Melissa" Said a lady with short grey hair as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Danai" Said a lady whom i don't recognize

"Steven" Glenn

"Scott" Hershel

"David" I have no idea who he is.

"Emily" Beth

"Chad" No idea

"Sonequa" Still don't know

"Lawrence" And never heard off.

"Chandler" Holy shit, its.....he's.....WTF!!! HOT!!!

"Hi" I mumbled looking at them.

I took a seat next to Andrew, and on the other side was Chandler. He looked so different, much better.

"So, Alison. Tell us a bit about yourself" Emily said.

"Um, well, i lived in the orphanage since i was two days old. My best friend is Katie, i like horror movie and my favorite food is pancakes" I said shrugging. After i said that everyone started chatting about the show.

"Hey" Chandler said to me.

"Hey" I said back.

"Can i borrow your phone?" he asked. I nodded and handed it to him. he handed it back saying thank and then our food came. Andrew had ordered for me because i didn't know what any of the stuff on here was. When it was put in front of me it smelt really good. It was a chicken burger. I frowned before poking the green leafs.

"leafs?" i asked chandler.

He gave a quiet laugh. "Its salad, healthy food" he said. I looked back at it and tried some. It was horrific. I manage to swallow it but decided not to eat anymore.

"Yuck" I whispered but chandler hear.

"I know, i don't eat it either' he whispered to me. I turned to him and smiled.

*****************************

When diner was finish everyone said there goodbyes, but what shocked me most was that chandler gave me a hug. it felt weird, tingling sensations when his arms wrapped around me.

When we got home, i slowly changed into a white tank top and some red shorty's. when I flopped down on my bed i saw my phone light up so i picked it up. I had a new message.

Night xx - Chandler

Even though it was the most simple text, it made me fall asleep with a smile on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, yeah I know. Not my best chapter. Please tell me what you think and who should play Alison.

For this chapter is 5 comments and 10 votes.Plweease

thanks you for the 250+ reads ;)