Chapter 15

***The Next Morning***

"Ally" Someone said as they started shaking my shoulder. "Come on, get up" They said.

"Nooo" I whined not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed. "Five more minutes" My cold fingers wrapped around my sheet as I pulled it above my head and buried my face into my fluffy pillow.

"You wont get to come to the set" They added. A low moan escaped my throat as I pushed the blanket away, getting to a sitting position and rubbing my eyes. As my eyes peeked over to the white alarm clock I groaned and threw a pillow at him. "4:30, why so early?" I grumbled standing up.

"You have half an hour to get ready" he said before walking out of my room, shutting the door behind him. My small feet made soft sounds as they slapped against the floor, on my way to the bathroom.

Having a shower was tricky when you cant get one of your arms went, it took me a little while longer but I managed to get myself clean. After struggling for a while getting my clothes on I was almost ready. (Outfit on the side --->>>) I left my hair down, letting it flow down my shoulders before grabbing my phone and running down stairs.

I quickly grabbed an apple, bitting into it and walking to the lounge room where Andrew was sitting, sipping from a black mug. As I felt something jumping up at my legs, I spun my body around to see Reaper with his front feet in the air as he jumped.

"Hey boy!" I said, it came out muffled as I was eating. My boney knees made a cracking sound as I bent down and played with the puppy.

"Ready?" I heard Andrew ask. As I turned my head, I noticed he was putting Angel in a box that was cut in half.

"Yeah" I said, standing up and walking over to the box, petting Angel.

"Okay, lets go," He said and we walked out to his car. He locked the door and I slid into the passenger seat.

**Skipping the car ride!**

"This is so cool" I stated as I watched zombies casually walking around. I was so caught up in the moment I didn't see the pole that was in front of me. So picture it in your head, someone walking into a pole, and only realising what had happened five minutes later. Yep, that's what I looked like. Andrew was in fits of laughter trying to catch his breath.

"Ha ha, that's so funny" I said sarcastically making him laugh even more.

"Andrew, its about time you got here." A man said as he walked around a corner coming towards us. When he saw Andrew in the state he was, he cracked a smile, shaking his head and walking away.

Ten minutes later and he had finally stopped laughing and I was watching as the make up artists were putting fake dirt all over his face. "That looks itchy" I stated as I poked his cheek. He moved his head towards me but the make up artist moved it back so he was staring in the mirror.

"Andrew! Your on set" Someone yelled. Andrew quickly got up and rushed out of the trailer. I slowly followed him and sat on the chair that said Rick. As I was sitting there I decided to pull out my phone and download some games. As I was scrolling through the lists I decided to download twitter. I don't know why, just felt like it.

After making an account, my username being @LaughableLolly. After following the cast I turned my phone off and watched as they acted. It was actually quite funny watching them make mistakes and then everyone who was off camera would laugh and they would shoot the scene again and get it right.

I have to say, Chandler look so much better in person than on camera. His hair all messy and..... No, stupid thoughts!

I would occasionally catch chandler staring at me but when I looked him in the eyes, he would quickly look away blushing.

Okay, so this is chapter 15. please tell me what you think it helps a lot.

35 comments and 40 votes!