Mahad could't help but smile as he watched his pharaoh and childhood friend look this happy and Nefertari looked even more happy than he was also they had a child on the way, but his smile faded a little when recalled what Isis had told him before the wedding began about her vision though it had't been that clear to her but it was during the celebration that it would happen that's why there were even more guards outside the palace and on in the inside it worried him though that she had't seen who the attacker or attackers were though he could guess very well who they were since Bakura and Marik had gotten in the palace before it appeared to be easy for them to do so again but they would ready this time, though it would be risky for them to try and do anything with so meany guards around but who really knew what those two were thinking at all he manged to snap out of his thoughts when they walked back to him and lead them back inside and to their throne's where shimon was waiting for them Shada was standing next to Nefertari's throne with a crown in his hands it had the a red stone at the center of the eye of horus and had two snakes facing away from each other just above it he could help but think that it would suit her very nicely he quickly joined Isis and the other's.

"with this you are now Queen of Egypt second only to Pharaoh himself" Shada said.

It was after that the celebration started and meany came up to the thrones and spoke with them it was after the last noble who they traded with left that she lent back against her throne her nerves had started to take their toll on her but she also could't help but look at the ring on her left hand now, she heard Atem chuckle and he told her what was written on them (love that's eternal) also she never knew just how heavy Atem's crown was and her's was't light he chuckled and told her she would get used to it very quickly she chuckled back and enjoyed the music playing and watching people dance she spotted Mana enjoying herself she came over to them and brought some food with her for them to share she sat by the thrones so she could talk to them though Shada soon had her by the back of her dress and moved her away she pouted which made them both chuckle just a little they soon left their thrones and joined those who had come to celebrate to day with them meany asked her about the baby and she was happy to answer their questions though some how during it all she lost sight of atem and the Isis and the other's and she was't sure why but she was fearful but she manged to keep herself together thinking if she headed back to the thrones she would be able to see atem and the other's and it was just as she started to move back that way that's when she froze she heard Isis call out above the noise and she glanced over her shoulder just in time to see someone wearing a black hooded cloak move right for her and she just caught sight of the knife in the persons hand.

"Mahad!" she screamed as he appeared in front of her and instead of the knife going into her it went into him she watched in horror as the knife was twisted and then pulled sharply back out and his body crumple as guards came rushing forward and tackled the cloaked person to the ground and drag them away to the dungeons.

She knelt on the ground and rested his head on her lap it was all she could think to do she did't have to be a healer to know that the wound was bad the blood that was staining his clothes was enough to tell her that also his colour had faded and he was having a hard time keeping his eye's open she told him that he would be alright but a part of her did't believe what she was saying everyone was muttering or panicked and she found it hard to keep tears back, even more so when Atem appeared he went to his knee's at his friends side that's when Mahad manged to open his eye's to look at his pharaoh and his friend.

"p-pharoh...Nefertari...she" he tried to say.

"you saved her life Mahad.. thank you my friend" he said unable to keep tears from falling.

"my..duty..." he manged to get out.

"please Mahad save your strength" he said but mahad started to cough blood up as Isis and the other's manged to make it through the crowed around them.

Shada placed a hand on her shoulder so he could take her place she nodded and manged to move carefully as not to cause Mahad anymore pain than he was in and go to Isis who had all but broken down, and all she could think to do was wrap and arm around her as she sobbed her heart out for the man she loved it broke her heart, she watched as Atem lent closer to Mahad as it got harder and harder for him to say anything and he could hardly keep his eye's open Atem's eye's went wide and he looked at Isis who had all but buried her face in her hands as Nefertari tried to comfort her then looked back at him.

"i swear i will my friend" he said his voice shook when he spoke.

"thank..you...my Pharaoh m-my friend..." Mahad said his breathing soon slowed and his eye's became lifeless Shada covered his eye's closing them for him.

Isis looked at Mahad from Nefertari's shoulder and understood why she had't been able to see who had been the one attacked in her vision it had been because she had covered her eye's as Mahad laid dying on the ground it was't in till she got a flash of the vision of the attack about to stab Nefertari that she had cried out to Mahad also the Pharaoh had heard her as well and for a moment she thought the vision meant that the pharaoh was the one bleeding but she had been wrong Mahad had changed the vision and it came with the cost of his life to do so.