Trust...Obsession...

Start from the beginning

''As far as I know , its none of your concern Mr Mehra'' Radhika retorted angrily..Arjun took a step forward, his eyes lingering on her beautiful face..; ''Wow !!! I like feisty chicks ....didn't know you have temper to''

  Radhika smiled; ''I don't...but morons like you make me lose my senses.What do you want''''  

Arjun; ''A date with you ''

Radhika; ''And why would I agree to that...I don't even like you..let alone being interested in you''

Arjun tugged a strand of hair behind her ear, Radhika stepped back; ''Come along just once...and you will never forget me...''

Radhika; ''I don't think so...plus I don't date a man whore''

Arjun smirked; ''Are you planning to play hard''

Radhika; ''I am not playing at all...listen to me loud and clear  I am not interested in you AT ALL...so stop tailing me and trying to be cheesy ...you are just losing your respect in my eyes.'' Radhika pulled the open the passenger door to get into her car..then stopped; ''And I don't think Sam would be too proud of your actions''

Arjun's fingers curled , he stood looming over her; ''I am trying to be good with you and you are insulting me. Any girl would die to spend a day with me. Do you even know  what you are dealing with. I can be your destruction''

Radhika shivered a little , she saw an animal in his eyes. But her conscious pushed her to be brave; ''Arjun Mehra you don't even know the meaning of the word destruction...now take one advice...everything beautiful brings lot of trouble. You might actually invite your destruction tailing me'' Radhika quickly got inside and ordered the driver to drive off . Arjun shook with humiliation. 'One day you will be mine...and then I will crush you' Arjun got a message from Zubin, he groaned ; ''God this Romeo, he will land in some big trouble' He left the place in hurry.

Once inside she leaned back closing her eyes...  she rubbed her chest to calm down her frightened heart. Radhika was still wiping her forehead when she got a message from unknown no. ; 'today I will break the bones of your lover....then I am coming for you' ''take me to Arena now''

The driver flinched ; ''But Sir wouldn't approve of that''

Radhika; ''For now just take me to Arena if you don't I will jump of the car'' The driver gave up...he knew once Nihal knows about it, he will lose his job.

Radhika practically ran inside the Arena...Sanjay stood in the ring with bare torso , his arms spread wide accepting the cheering done for him...girls were drooling... Sam and Kritika stood in stands cursing all the girls. Suddenly the Arena went silent....Neil walked in in his hoodie with all attention on him...he walked towards the ring , but something made him stop . Neil turned towards his left , his eyes locked with his Birdie. Neil read her fears concern in her beautiful brown eyes.

Arena's weather changed .... ''Neil....Neil....Neil.....'' this was the only word that could be heard in the screaming arena...the bright neon lights were lighting the boxing ring waiting for the two competitors....covered in a black robe with a hoodie Neil made his way to the large ring....girls were hanging down to touch him...whole arena was chanting his name like a mantra....he ignored all...he kept walking towards the ring. once inside ..he turned around to lock his gaze with a pair of brown eyes....the most beautiful brown eyes...he gave a nod....today he was fighting for her. His Birdie..his Chashni...the girl he promised to keep safe with his life....Neil jumped over the rope and pulled the robe of his body making the screams go louder...he twisted his neck locking his eyes with the opponent..

Sanjay rolled his heavy shoulders and smirked; ''Are you planning to throw only stares at me...or you know how to punch...don't forget its freestyle''