Chapter 26: Seven forty six

Start from the beginning

"Soon baby, how about tomorrow?" A voice booms back softly.

"Okay, tomorrow." The voice I recognize as Kasey and obviously Erick say. They're together? How did I miss that? The way she blushed every time he talked to her, how could I forget? I let the information sink in and consider telling Evan about this. If they're gonna tell us tomorrow then I guess I should just wait, right?

I quickly shut the door, I should've noticed. Worst friend award goes to me! "Wild! I was looking everywhere for you!" I turn around to see Evan sigh and walk close to me.

"I was only gone for like, 15 minutes."

"Exactly." Evan says and grabs my wrist, gently pulling me towards the kitchen. "Want a drink?" he asks, should I? I nod confidently and ask "Aren't you gonna drink too?"

"Designated driver." Evan chuckles, handing me the mystery cup. I grab it gracefully and down the red plastic cup quickly. It's time for me to let loose.

The stinging sensation in my throat causes me to swallow quickly and cough loudly, after coughing out a lung, I hold the red cup to my eye level and stare at it challengingly. My eyesight was already getting screwed up, I could hear Evan laughing at my reaction before gulping down the whole drink.

I giggle loudly and burp very un-lady like causing Evan to laugh louder and harder.

"Whoo!" I scream loudly, already buzzed from the drink given to me. My eyesight was hazy, my throat burning, and mind scattered. All it took was one drink to get me drunk. I'm such a wimp.

Instantly I forgot all about Kasey and Erick, I forgot all about the laughing Evan beside me.

I forgot it all and let loose.

-

Evan's POV

"Wild get down from the couch!" I scold and grab her hand as if she were a child, I pull her down and wrap an arm around her waist to steady her fall. I knew I shouldn't have taken her to this party, I shouldn't have asked if she wanted a drink.

She can barely stand on her feet.

After that drink, she took three more and started going crazy. Obviously she's very light, after one drink she's already full blown drunk. So imagine three more drinks after that.

"Wild, calm down." I mutter as she giggles uncontrollably.

"I gotta take you home until you embarrass yourself further."

"Seven forty six!" Wild answers back awkwardly, 746? I chuckle and shake my head humorlessly.

"C'mon." I lead her outside and to my car and quickly text Ryan, Erick, Kasey that I'm going home with Wild so they need to get rides.

After making sure Wild is buckled up and safe, I get in the driver seat and start to drive to her house aka Kasey's house.

"ELEPHANT!" Wild screams randomly causing me to flinch, I loose track of the wheel causing us to skid around the road. Luckily and I grab the wheel and get control again, my hearts pounding in my ears, is that normal? I take a deep breath and prepare myself for the car ride home.

Ten minutes later I pull up in Wild's driveway, I grab her sleeping body and run upstairs to put her to sleep.

But something caught my eye.

There was a camera.

In the corner of the room.

Facing me.

-

wow, that last line was creepy.

guys no words can explain how sorry i am for not updating in like, 1317874578674 years

guys no words can explain how sorry i am for not updating in like, 1317874578674 years. jk jk but seriously, i haven't updated since last month. so here's an update.

guys PLEASE keep commenting, ur comments are basically my inspiration to keep writing. i love it when u vote and comment, i read ALL of ur comments bc i luv it. ily guys sm, stay alive my fellow humans xoxo