Chapter 6: The most sharpest jawline

Evan at the top, ugh isn't he gorgeous? xx

edited

Do you ever just want to disappear?

Like let's say you said something dumb in class or tripped and fell in front of your peers, like that feeling where you wish you could replay time and do it differently?

That's what I felt right now.

I scream and move further into the covers of my warm bed as if he were a monster, which he is.

I take time to inspect the tattoos covering his left arm, he wore a dark green V neck and tight denim jeans. I sink further back, wanting to leave this room, or this world at the moment.

"N-Nothing." I whimper.

"Then why were you holding scissors against your wrist?" he asks and raises an eyebrow, stupid idiot I want to slap his face.

But he will hit back harder, he's a male. He's a teen boy, he could kill me.

"I-I wasn't. Just leave."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because. Then you'll hurt yourself."

"I'm not a child, just p-please. Leave." I whimper again and push Evan out the door. I slam the door in his face and lock it.

Finally.

Well that was horrifying. If I was normal. Then maybe I wouldn't flinch whenever a boy raises his hand or moves. Then maybe I wouldn't have the struggle to breathe whenever they're around.

Boys mean danger.

I'm terrified of them and I know why.

But let's save that story for another time eh? I shake my head and throw the scissors across the room.

But I couldn't help but think of his eyes when I slammed the door in his face, his dark eyes softened almost. No, he's just acting like he cares. He really doesn't. I mean, he's a bad boy right? Bad boys don't have feelings, they don't care about anything but themselves.

I shiver from the thought of Evan and his deadly glares. He's just messing with me. After all, I don't even know him so why should I trust his actions?

But, if you really think about it.

The bad boy just stopped me from self-harm.

-

"WILD!" Richelle yells at the top of her lungs, Addy stands behind her with her thumb in her mouth.

"WHAT?!?!" I yell back with just as much force.

"YOU DISGRACEFUL IMBECILE! YOU JUST EMBARRASSED US AND YOURSELF TO MY CO WORKER!" Richelle yells as she walks closer to me, I cower away slightly but choose to stand my ground.

"OH SORRY I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO YOU! YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ME, YOU JUST ACTED ALL SWEET SO TERRANCE WOULD BELIEVE YOUR ACT! Well, I'm not fooled!" I shout but sigh at the end, she was so sweet the first two days. But obviously she just wanted a good impression. I've seen the worst foster homes, but this might just make it on the list. An ungraceful mother that just needed a good impression on her co worker. That's all I am to her, just a good example.

"You know what? Why don't you leave, you've done nothing good since you got here. I was trying to be all nice towards you and I thought you'd warm up to us. But you're nothing! You just have to act like a bitch to everyone!" Richelle yells.

I flinch, surprised she called me a bitch in front of Addy.

"Fine, I'll just leave then. Bye." I spit out.

"No wait, you can't leave. I'm your guardian until you find another home."

"So this was all just temporary?" I ask with my eyebrows draw in.

"Yeah, I mean all of the homes you've been to were temporary. Hm, I wonder why." Richelle smiles sickly and walks out of the room with Addy.

Finally I let her words sink in.

I wonder why.

All of my homes are temporary. Why? Is it because I'm stubborn and rude? That's why everyone keeps leaving me, it's not because of money or something.

It's just me.

I sit on my bed and overthink everything that's happened in the past few days, I've met an insanely jackass bad boy and he interrupted me from self-harm.

Just thinking about him has me shaking in fear, my hands grow sweaty and I'm desperate. I'm desperate to get past my androphobia.

So desperate, that I look up how to get over it.

Did I really stoop this low? I'm that desperate and weak that I can't fight my own battles? I need help from a website that might just be handing me lies.

I push away everything and focus on the words on my screen.

"Start hanging out with guys and learn that they're not scary and won't hurt you." It reads, would that actually work? If I tried, really tried to calm myself down then maybe I'd be normal soon.

I smile at the thought of living without fear, living without all of the pain.

-

"Hi Wild." Kasey smiles as she walks up to my locker, I turn to her and give her a glare before walking off to class.

"Wait up!" Kasey yells and walks beside me. 

"What?" I ask hardly.

"Can't we be friends? You push away everyone and I just think you need a friend."

If I wanna be like everyone else, should I consider gaining friends? But then I'll attach too easily and they'll drop me like a fly. Am I willing to take the risk?

This is a new start.

"Sure." I sigh, running a hand through my hair, Kasey smiles lightly and leads me to our first class.

"Omg look, those are the bad boys!" Kasey screeches and hides behind me in the hallway. Bad boys?

Oh no, Evan.

I turn around and there stood Evan, cliche as ever with two guys behind him on each side.

The one on the left had the most sharpest jawline, it could give you a paper-cut. His dirty blond hair fell over his blue eyes. With one look I could tell he's the player.

The one on the left had crystal blue eyes with a mop of dark brown hair. His face was slightly round but still killing the game.

Then there stood Evan, in the middle. His dark brown eyes search the crowd of students until his eyes reach mine.

Danger.

I shiver and rush to class, just block everyone out Wild. I tell myself and ignore everyone around me.

Just block it out.

-

here's another update, im so sorry if this chapter sucks, i literally dropped my backpack on the floor and sat down to start writing for y'all. enjoy! xoxo