Chapter 17: I don't care

^^ guys do u know anyone that can make a trailer for me? if u do PLEASE COMMENT xoxo

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'm fine, see?" I assure him and slap my cheek which has a huge purple bruise on it, I bite my lip to hold back my wince and smile widely. Don't let him see your in pain.

"Wild stop trying to assure me you're okay. You're cheek looks like a hippo's butt."

"Ouch, thanks for that. I'm fine though, see I just slapped myself and I'm totally fine." I grin trying to assure Evan that I'm perfectly fine. He won't stop apologizing and I don't get it.

Someone punched me.

It's not his fault I jumped in the way, it's not his fault that I get curious and get myself into trouble a lot. I jumped in front of him because I don't want him to get hurt, I'd rather be paralyzed then have him get hurt.

I never really thought I'd ever grow out of my Androphobia, I always thought that I'd grow old all alone because I was scared of whoever got near me. I don't know why but Evan was the one to help me see clearly. He's probably the most dangerous guy in the school but I'm not scared of him. I hate him for that, but I also like him. Does that make sense?

The point is, I don't care if I get hurt.

As long as Evan is safe, I'm okay.

"I know but I just feel really bad, I should've taken the hit. You don't-"

"Evan. Listen here you idiot, I'm not paralyzed or severley injured. It was just one hit. I'm not that weak, I can handle it." I sigh and close my window, he won't stop throwing rocks at my window just to see if I'm okay. It's nice to know he's concerned and worried about me but I know he doesn't like me in that way, I would try to stay away but I already did and it only got me closer to him.

I just wish he liked me back.

Why doesn't he like me back?

Players don't change their ways, I bite my lip to hold back the tears and head into my bathroom. Why does it hurt so much? It's that feeling when you really like someone and you just want to see them, like it physically hurts when you know they don't notice you or don't like you. Evan sure did notice me, but I just wish he liked me back.

No Wild, you're not good enough for him.

I'm not good enough.

There's millions of prettier girls out there that he could easily date and fall in love. I'm cold and rude to anyone I don't know, I get mad easily. I'm like the darkness in this bright world. Everybody's scared of me, nobody really cares.

What if I died.

Who would care?

Yeah sure Terrance, Evan and Kasey would be really upset. But they'd get over it, right? I'm not really something to be dwelled on.

I let a tear slip down my cheek as I pull out the blade that I haven't used in three whole years.

They say old habits die hard, not for me.

-

Evan's POV

Wild shuts her window before walking back into her room, am I over-reacting? She just got hit...

By an old drug dealer in a beat up alley and all I did was stand there doing nothing. Yeah it's all my fault. I hate knowing that she's hurt because of me. I could see the way she flinched when someone got near her, I saw the way she bit her lip when she tried to hold back her wince.

I sigh and walk over to my bed, she said she doesn't regret standing in front of me. Does she like me back? No, she doesn't. She's beautiful, perfect. She's like an angel, a fresh breath of air in this dark world.

I can see guys check her out in the halls, I always have to clench my jaw or ball my fists because I want her.

I want her.

I always played girls and ditched them the next day. But when I saw how broken she was, I knew I can't play what's broken. But what intruiged me, she wasn't like the other girls.

She stayed away from me and didn't get near, all of the other girls were on their knees for me. But she was different.

She messed with the bad boys heart without even knowing it, she doesn't even know. She's not even drop dead gorgeous but she kills me anyway.

I've done so many ruthless things and I know I don't deserve her. But the thought of her with someone else has me clenching my jaw in anger and jealousy.

But she's not mine.

She's not mine and never will be. I'll never get to kiss her soft lips or hold her small body in my arms, oh but I can dream.

I have this horrifying feeling in my gut, like somethings wrong. I don't know why, but somethings wrong. I shake off the feeling and lie down on my bed.

I'm chasing after you, Wild.

-

short chapter, i know. sorry guys but im on vacation and i wont be able to update that much, ill try my hardest though. bye ilysm xoxo