The Chronicles: The Librarian's Secret

Chapter Thirteen:

Ryzel Gray

The white mist pass through me. No! Steph can't be dead!

"Ha!" The guy under me said. "One down, three to go."

Anger circulated my whole body. I am gaining strength. As I hold the head of the bastard guy who attacked my girlfriend, tears ran down my eyes.

'Ryzel.' A familiar voice said. 'Stephanie i-is GONE.'

The gone made me mad even more but tears are still going down.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted on the man.

"Aww. The boy didn't have much time to save her girlfriend!" The guy said with a baby tone.

The guy grabbed my hand and threw me. But I managed to stand. My agriness roared more. I saw the guy trying to do the bullet thing again. The bullet launched over me. 10 cm more and I'm gonna die. I brought my bow and arrow out and it turned back to the staff. I turned and attacked the guy using my staff. It electrified him.

"Argh!" The guy roared. "You can't beat me fool!"

I lookead at him disgust. He advanced towards me. He didn't mind all the commotions happening around him. He just advanced. As he gets closer, I jumped and do a back-flip. The time was perfect. I grabbed his head still in a back-flip position then I land with his head over my right shoulder.

"You can't kill me!" The guy said harshly.

"No. I can" I said.

I electrified my hand and pass it through his head and body. He is shaking. I twist myself and his neck twisted. I freeze his whole body. I removed my hands on his head. I grabbed my staff and it turned into a dagger. I came closer to him and stabbed him on his neck, chest, and abdomen to make sure he's dead.

"Ryzel!" Claire shouted. "Come here!"

I ran towards them. I saw Steph lying with no movement. Leo and Claire crying.

"Steph!" I shouted and knelt beside her. "Please! Do not leave me!"

"Ryzel..." Leo called slowly

"What?" I asked while tearing.

"She's gone." Claire said.

"No." I said.

"Ry--" Leo said.

"No!" I shouted. "I wouldn't let her die!"

"Bu--" Claire said.

"Okay." I said. "Will you please step away?"

"For you." Leo said.

They stepped back and look at me Worried, Sad, and Unconscious. I electrified my hands and touched Steph's chest. I pushed her chest and transfer my power to her. Electricity is on my hands and I do everything to revive her.

"Steph. No. Steph!" I sobbed.

"Ryzel." Leo said worried.

"Please! PLEASE do not leave me!" I said and cried.

Claire hugged me. I cried more and she patted me.

"It's okay." She said. "She wants you to accept the fact."

I grabbed her and hugged. But a voice is appearing in my brain. It was the librarian.

'There is another way of retrieving Clark.' She said. 'But in one condition, you need to free me by Friday. Today is Wednesday. She will be revived but will lead to no memories about your quest. If you have failed your mission, she will be foever dead. That is all I can advice you.'

I have gained hope since she said she can be revived.

"Please! Do everything to save her! I will face the consenquence. No matter what it takes." I swore.

'That would be a deal.' She replied and the voice disappeared.

"You heard her. Pack up your things." I said.

"Bu--" They said.

"No buts." I interrupted. "We need to save Steph.

"Oh-kay..." Leo said.

"Uh-huh..." Claire looked at Leo.

"Good." I said.

I carried Steph and decided to proceed on the mission. We were walking when I saw a portal. I pointed it and they seemed to understand. We walked towards and through it. The place started to shift. From dark prison cells to a billboards of Japan companies. We are at Tokyo, Japan.

"What are we doing at Japan?" Leo asked.

"I don't know" Claire answered.

"We find the librarian." I said. "Starting from now on, we will be doing this quest for Steph."

They looked at me and nodded. We need to hurry. We have a deadline and just two days remaining. We need to move right now.

End of Chapter Thirteen.

Have you enjoyed my chapter so far? Wanting for more chapters? Just VOTE and I'll update it :) Be welcomed to Comment on my story.

The Chronicles: The Librarian's Secret. © 2014 KyleCortes-Talosig. All Rights Reserved.