The Chronicles: The Librarian's Secret

Chapter Seven:

Leo Grace

"What curse?" I asked.

"I am imprisoned." She answered.

"What prison?" Steph asked

"Can't you see my prison?" The girl said.

"No." Claire said.

"Well that sucks." Ryzel said.

"Let me use my black mist so we can see if there is really a prison." I suggested and everybody nodded.

I pointed at the girl and the black mist appeared. It was directing towards the girl who will be the key to save Clyde. We are surprised when the mist divided. It boxed her. There was a little space inside but not too much.

"There really is an invisible prison." Steph said. "But what to do to release you?"

"Magic. The queen of the dark magic imprisoned me here." She said.

"What? Mom imprisoned you?" I asked. "Why?"

"I just called her 'fool'. Not too much." She replied.

"Okay." I said. "Let us try to release you."

"Thank you." The girl said.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember some magic spells. I concentrated more and a charm appeared. 'Aztek'. I wonder what it does.

I opened my eyes and said. "Aztek." Nothing happened. Maybe a lot more force. "Aztek!" I shouted and the prison started to be visible. For a minute the door opened.

"Fool!" The girl laughed.

"She tricked us!" Steph said and the woman ran.

"Stop!" Ryzel shouted.

"No." She said while running.

We followed her. But she was too fast. So what I did was, I used my power to teleport me and my friends on the girl we are following. We transfered to another place of New York. We saw her running. We followed her until she is cornered.

A voice entered my brain:

'Son.' My mom talked to me. 'Use Solrac to imprison her. She is the half sister of  Clyde. She has the attitudes of her father.' She had warned us. I don't want my mother to be disappointed.

"Solrac!" I shouted and mechanical parts started to surround her. It imprisoned her and it became invisible.

"Sorry!" She said.

"No." We said.

"Please. " She said.

"Give us the MAP." I said with a tone of fierce.

"I would rather be IMPRISONED than to help you!" She replied.

"Oh well." I said. "Let's vaporize her."

"No!" She shouted.

"Too late." I opened my hand. "Alluvien!"

The girl shouted. Then slowly the girl started to be a vapor. Few minutes later, a paper fell down.

"What is that?" Ryzel asked.

"Let me get it." Steph said. She opened her hand and the paper lifted on her palm.

She opened it and it was a map. A map of kingdoms together with the modern map.

"We need to go to Reutopia first. My kingdom. It is the nearest amongst all of the kingdoms. New Jersey." She said and we agreed.

"How many money do we have?" I asked.

"Claire and I got 40 dollars." Ryzel said.

"I got 30." Steph said.

"Good." I observed. "We need to go now."

They nodded and we called a cab.

"New Jersey." Steph said.

"That's too far!" The Taxi Driver demanded

"Kyores." I said  quietly.

"I mean." The taxi driver said. "Let's go. It's a long way round."

Claire hit me. "Stop doing that."

"What? It's not bad." I said.

"Whatever." Claire said.

"It's getting late." I said. "Sleep first."

Then she nodded. She leaned her head over my shoulder which surprised me. Then I can see Ryzel looking at me like he will kill me with his staff or bow.

"EHEM!" Ryzel faked cough.

I laughed. He seemed annoyed but Steph kissed him which made him faint. Steph and I laughed.

"Let him sleep." I said. "You too."

"Okay." Steph agreed. Ryzel's head was on Steph's lap.

They all sleeped and I take the first watch on the cab.

End of Chapter Seven.

Have you enjoyed my chapter so far? Wanting for more chapters? Just VOTE and I'll update it :) Be welcomed to Comment on my story.

The Chronicles: The Librarian's Secret. © 2014 KyleCortes-Talosig. All Rights Reserved.