The Chronicles: The Librarian's Secret

Chapter Two:

Stephanie Clark

The alarm clock rang. "Ugh! Not now!" I said loudly. "Shh! Keep quiet!" The girl said. I shouted. I became paranoid because I have never seen a girl on my dorm.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Duh." She said. "Don't you remember me? I'm Claire Gray. Your childhood best friend? And I AM your DORM MATE."

"Oh. Oh!" I remembered. "So you study from Sylvestre too? What is your year then?" I asked.

"Second Year." She smiled at me.

"Oh okay." I glared at the clock and it was only 5:00.

"Weird because you set your alarm to 5:00." Claire examined.

"I don't even know why 5." I replied. "By the way, do you wanna meet my friends?"

"Cool. Sure" She accepted.

We go to the dorm room of my two new friends. Room 6A. I knocked the door 3 times.

"Hey Claire." I said. "Why don't you hide so that you'll surprise them?"

"Sure" She said.

She hid at the back of a plant near the door. Then suddenly, the door opened. I can see their room it was very MESSY. I was surprised when Ryzel jumped at my front.

"Ahhh!" I shouted.

"Why are you shouting?" Ryzel asked.

"You're shirtless and you only wear skinny boxers!"

"Well," He looked down. "What's wrong with it? Boys do it."

"Yuck!" I said disgusted.

"Just come inside will 'ya?" He asked.

"But first," I said. "I want you to meet someone."

"Who?"

"Claire. Stop hiding."

Claire got up and started to walk towards me. I can see Ryzel's face was shocked.

"Hey Ryzel." I said "What's into y---"

"Sis?!" Ryzel said.

"Ryzel?!" Claire said.

Then both of them said: "What are you doing here?!"

"Woah wait." I said. "You know each other?"

"She's my twin." Ryzel said.

"O-kay....." I examined their faces.

"Go inside sis and Steph before students try to think we're crazy." Ryzel said.

"Okay" Claire and I said.

We go inside of the dorm and Ryzel tried to wake Leo but he only moaned.

"So sis. What are you doing here?" Ryzel asked. Although he is still not dressed. I must admit. I'm starting to like him.

"I am studying here." She said. "You?"

"Me too" He replied.

"Wait. wait. wait. wait. wait." I said. "If you are twins, why is it that Ryzel is only first year and you are second?"

"Well I was held back" Ryzel said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

"Ryz. Please wear a shirt and shorts. I know you're very in love with your abs but be ashamed of yourself for letting a girl see it." Claire said.