White Chicks

Aomine Daiki to Kuroko Tetsuya I can't believe you're mad at me, Tetsu. It didn't even smell that bad.

Like • an hour ago

Midorima Shintaro If you're referring to yourself as you say that, we all know that is a lie, Aomine. You smell like, to be frank, monkey piss.

Liked by Akashi Seijuro and 3 others • an hour ago

Akashi Seijuro Am I seeing this right? Have you made Tetsuya a victim of your unbearable body odor, Daiki?

Liked by Kagami Taiga and 4 others • an hour ago

Kagami Taigi OOOOH SOMEONE'S NOT SLEEPING SOUNDLY TONIGHT AHAHAHA

Like • an hour ago

Aomine Daiki Ugh, stop jumping to conclusions you dumbasses. How tf did you even notice my post on Tetsu's wall? Are you guys his stalkers or something?

Like • an hour ago

Akashi Seijuro Do not worry, Daiki. I just called up one of my undertakers and told him to dig your grave at least a foot deeper.

Liked by Kuroko Tetsuya and 2 others • an hour ago

Midorima Shintaro I do not STALK, you illiterate ape. The action of stalking requires for one to (thank you, Webster) "follow, watch, and bother someone constantly in a way that is frightening or dangerous". I was just scrolling through my newsfeed when I had accidentally tapped on Kuroko Tetsuya's name. How dare you accuse me of being part of Kuroko's endless list of attention-craving husbands.

Liked by Takao Shinzuke and 3 others • an hour ago

Takao Shinzuke Of course you can't be part of that list. You're MY husband, Shin-chan!  (' ▽`).。o♡

Liked by Kagami Taiga and 4 others • an hour ago

Midorima Shintaro ...

Like • an hour ago

Midorima Shintaro Just to make this clear, Takao, I am not and NEVER HAVE BEEN your "husband, bae, boyfriend, boy toy, tsundere carrot love" and all the other nauseating nicknames that you come up with for whatever fan service you have been planning.

Liked by Takao Shinzuke an hour ago

Takao Shinzuke Awww, look at my little baby carrot acting like a tsundere. You're making me blush, Shin-chan.  (∩ ・〃ε 〃・)⊃

Liked by Kuroko Tetsuya and 3 others • an hour ago

Akashi Seijuro I prefer the term "constant monitoring". Stalking is merely for low-life peasants who spend most of their time on social media.

Liked by Midorima Shintaro and 2 others • an hour ago

Kagami Taiga Uhhh... speak for yourself, Akashi.

Liked by Kuroko Tetsuya and 4 others • an hour ago

(This comment has been deleted by Kagami Taiga about an hour ago.)