"They're upstairs. Let's go" We followed him again and then when we arrived upstairs, we heard a familiar cry and screams again. We ran towards a room and then we saw Camila crying at the corner of the room while Mr. Richards was talking to her, convincing her to get up.

"No! I don't want to go with you! I want my daddy and mommy!" She shouted.

"Sweetheart, daddy's here" Zander happily and went straight to Camila. When Camila heard his voice, she happily stood up and hugged her father. Zander picked her up and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god! Thank goodness you're fine" He said and kissed Camila's cheeks. Camila just kept on crying on his shoulders. I slowly approached them. My daughter is already in front of me but I didn't know what to say or do. The tears of joy flowed down endlessly but a smile stretched on my lips.

"Camila..." I called her with a shaking voice. Zander heard me and stepped closer to me while still carrying Camila.

"Sweetheart. I want you to meet someone" Zander began. Camila lifted her face from her father's shoulder and looked at me.

"Miss Morrison?" She mumbled quizzically. She looked at me and Zander confusedly.

"What is she doing here, daddy?" I was about to approached her and hug her when she asked her father that. My feet refused to move as I heard her voice. She looked like she wasn't happy seeing me. Zander put her down on her feet.

"Camila, she's here because she's so worried about you. She's your---"

"Let's discuss about this when we get home" I interrupted him and he nodded his head in understanding. I sat in a squatting position in front of Camila and reluctantly held her hands.

"Don't touch me!" I was shocked of her reaction. I didn't expect it. She never behaved like this towards me and I felt the pain laced in my heart. 

I could see the anger in her eyes as she look at me and it made me feel confused. The last time we saw each other, we were fine. When we were at the school trip, she was at my side. Even when she didn't want to participate in the vents, I managed to convince her. She never looked at me the way she looks at me now.

"Camila! Don't talk to her that way!" Zander reprimanded her with a hint of anger.

"No. its fine" I said as I tried my best to smile even though it hurt.

"C-Camila, d-do you mind if I hug you?" She looked at me with her eye brows creased. Instead of answering, she turned her back to me and faced her father.

"Let's go, daddy. I want to go home" She said and pulled her father's hand. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and turned my back to them as my tears fell from my eyes.

"Camila, I didn't raise you to be rude! She is asking you a question. Apologize for ignoring her and answer her question!"

"I-I'm sorry. Yes, you can hug me" I wiped my tears and faced her then quickly approached her and encircled her small frame into a tight embrace. Even though I got hurt of her coldness towards me, that pain disappeared the moment I held her in my arms.

"It's okay, baby. Thank God you're safe and okay" I said and kissed her temple. I felt so happy and relieved that I can hold her like this. She's real and she's with us now.

"I can't breathe" She complained. I chuckled amusedly and pulled away from her a little bit. I stared at her beautiful face and kissed her forehead.

"I'm happy that we finally found you" I said full of emotions. She looked at me confusedly again before she took her father's hand.

"Let's go home, daddy"