Chapter 36- Happily Ever After?

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" He ask as Sofia pulls him into a hug. "I'm just so sorry that Abby tricked you into thinking that she was pregnant with your babies." Cade's hand loosen around mine and I can feel a what the fuck expression on my face. It then turns into a smile because I'm so happy that she's not having his baby now he doesn't have to be involved with her any at all. Inward happy dance!

"She explained everything to your father and I and then she started asking for you, begging us to beg you to forgive her." Crap, I got excited too fast. I keep forgetting that she's a crazy bitch.

"Why would I even forgive her? What she did isn't forgiven and I will never."

"Your father wants to see you in his office."

"Can it wait. I just got Toby back and I'm not going to leave her right now."

"I understand but you really should go. Its important." She explains and his mouth presses into a hard line. He looks at me and I smile at him to let him know that I'll be okay. "King show Toby where my room is and Sofia could you please lend her something to put on. I want her out of Abby's sister's clothes." He demands and they both say okay at once.

He turns to me and he says, "I'll be with you soon, feel free to take a bath or a shower and if you're hungry go to the kitchen."

"Okay." He kisses my cheek and then he leaves, Sofia pulls me into a hug and she says, "I'm so glad you're okay." She takes my hand and she leads me into the house, "lets get you cleaned up. I have some sweet smelling shampoo that will drive Cade nuts." She teases and I giggle and I can hear King chuckle.

"How do you know it will?"

"He's his father's child trust me it will." I giggle some more and we all go upstairs, she goes left and King leads me to the right. We walk about 3 doors down before coming to a stop at a door. "This is your stop little lady." He says in a western voice and I chuckle. "If you need anything just stick your head outside and hollar I'm staying right there." He adds then points to a door on the other side which was a little distance away. King is always so nice to me and I never really thank him enough.

"Thank you." I said as I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. He takes a moment before he starts hugging me back and then he says, "No need to thank me Tobes, anything for my bro's girl." I stop hugging him and blush a little from his final words. He then leaves and I open the door for Cade's room.

It didn't look like a boy's room, it was clean and spacious with modern furniture. "Well I see why he calls himself KiingCade on instagram. With a bed like that he's already sleeping like a King." I kick my shoes off and place my feet on the soft carpet, the fluff went right through my toes and it felt like I was standing on clouds. If clouds felt like this of course.

There is a knock at the door and then it opens. Okay. What was the point of knocking? "Here you go. I picked out something for you to wear now and to bed. Its the best new sleep wear I have and here is a blow dryer." Sofia says as she enters, she sets them down and I say, "Thank you." She nods then winks and then she exits. What the heck is she winking for?

I walk over to get the shampoo and I start looking at the clothes she brought for me. The first item I took up was a cute little royal blue sundress with a cage design at the front, it still had the tag so it was new. Taking up the second item I can now realize why she winked. There was a black lace matching bra and panty set. I then took up the third item which was a dark pink spaghetti strap cross back silk romper which had white lace around the edges. It was small so it would either be exposing my ass a little or cover it just enough. All I know is that it was hot and I liked it. I grabbed the shampoo and headed straight for the bathroom.