a personal note from Bill Temple

I was told ...

"Don't waste your time"

"No one will be interested"

"It will fail like all the other sites on here"

"Not interested"

That was 2 years ago, in May 2015.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are 2 years later and the Poets Pub is bigger and better and stronger than it has ever been.

My name is Bill Temple.

With my good friend, ElizabellaJones, I started the Poets Pub as an ideal place for all Poets to have a safe environment to showcase their work.

And in doing so, have a chance to get immediate response, encouragement and inspiration.

There are no colours, religion, nationalities, gender or ages.

Just a family of Poets sharing their thoughts, feeling and experiences.

And, despite the critics,

we are still here and as we go into our third year, not only are we stronger than ever, but we are venturing out to further share our experiences and inspiration to other regions of the world.

With the opening of

PoetsPubIndia

we are venturing into the beautiful country of India to experience their culture and people, not only in the English language, but in their own language and regional dialects.

With the huge Indian population of Poets on here, we are expecting great things from this site and hopefully it will offer all of us an opportunity to see this vast country, through the eyes of its many Poets.

Teen-Age

is a site devoted to our younger writers here on Wattpad and will be offering competitions for not only Poetry, but also short stories and hopefully offer an opportunity for the youth of our community to open conversations about topics that are of concern to the youth of the world.

And maybe, offer us parents and grandparents, a unique perspective on their lives.

WritersforPeace

Is a site devote to one cause ...

spreading the need for Peace in this world.

The site offers the opportunity to post your thoughts and Poems in several different languages, including Spanish, Indian dialects, Tagalog, French and English.

And hopefully, with your help, the collections will grow into other languages as well.

And finally, we should not forget