"It's open." I call

When it opens it reveals Louis, Liam, and Niall. They walk in closing the door behind them. They take a seat, Louis in the chair and Niall and Liam on the other couch across from Adelaide and I.

"We've had confrontations with so many of the gangs yet this one feels so different." Liam truthfully speaks, the rest of us nod in agreement.

We sit in silence for a while. I'm about to turn this sweet girl's world upside down once again. When she sees that her brother is alive and that I had lied to her about that. Her father will probably eventually tell her about the conversation we had that first time he called. And when she realizes her father will never, ever let her stay here with me if she even still wants to after it's all over.

She won't believe a thing I say afterwards. I might as well not even try. I need to just let her go, it's probably for the best anyways.

The rest of the house instantly goes into this loud chaotic uproar once again. There is a knock on the door that pulls us all out of our thoughts. Niall jumps up and opens the door.

"They have arrived." One of my gang members says. Niall slightly nods turning back towards the rest of us.

Adelaide slowly climbs off of me adjusting my rather large jacket around her small body. I stand up along with the rest of the boys. I grab Adelaide's hand and I lead the other three out of my office.

I walk down my hallway and all of my gang are lined up completely filling my house. Everyone is basically shoulder to shoulder in the foyer. I walk past them all and walk into the living room. I look out the window and see lots of black SUVs all parked in my driveway and yard.

"Remember Europe, our only goal is to stay alive. Is everyone ready?" I ask them all of them either nod, shout, or simply say yes.
"Good, everyone go get in your positions this is what all of this rehearsal was for, make it count." I say sending them all off to where they need to be.

They all clear out going to their spots. Some going up the stairs to go to the guest room balconies to over see everything. Most go out the front door then run to their positions all around the house. Louis, Liam, and Niall take their rightful place standing on the porch.

My gang getting into position cues the America gang getting out of their cars and all lining up. Yet there is no sign of Alec or Victor.

I am now left with my girl all alone. I Pull her in for one last hug before I make my way out the door.

"No matter what happens Adelaide stay in here until I come get you, promise?"

"P-promise." She says her voice slightly breaking as if she was about to cry.

"Don't cry sweet girl; Everything will be fine." I say placing a soft long kiss to her forehead.

I pull away from the hug and she looks away as I begin to walk to the front door. I slowly turn the knob just to be met with a yard full of the American gang.

As I walk out it's so quiet that you can hear my boots as I walk across the porch. The boys step apart as I make my way down the stairs. They follow just a step behind me. The driver, passenger, and back car doors open of the front car and then Alec, Victor, and two females step out. I take a deep breath as the boys and I continue to walk forward and in no time we're face to face with them.