Chapter 22 (part 2)

Here's part 2!! Enjoy 😊  I didn't read back of this one either so yeah who knows what it says
(Adelaide's POV)

"I'm sorry." Harry whispers to me

Alec's jaw is wide open in disbelief. Along with the rest of my family's.

"You told me not to shoot him after he told you that I was dead. Yeah I'm the monster." Alec says in a sarcastic tone

"Adelaide enough with all this. Bring your stuff we're leaving. The gang and I have work to do back in America we don't have time to just be standing around."

"No. I'm not leaving him" I say firmly grabbing Harry's arm

"Adelaide you need to go pack. Take Aileen and your mother to your room. You have a lot of stuff they can help you."  Harry says in a tone that I don't want to argue with.

"Fine." I say pulling him down so my lips are at level with his ear, "but can you tell your gang to stop pointing guns down here until I get inside." I say quietly causing him to look down at me and smile.

"Sure thing, sweet girl." He raises his hand in the air so all the gang members around the yard and on the baloney can see him clearly, "Europe weapons down until Adelaide is safely inside."

I take a deep breath and look at my mother and Aileen. I begin to walk away with them following behind me.

I open the door and I slip my shoes off throwing them across the room.

"Adelaide."  my mother says when I close the door, "I have missed you so much." She says pulling me in for a hug. I don't wrap my arms around her though. I stand there doing nothing for a couple seconds before pushing her off.

"I don't have time for this." I say walking to the stairs.

My mom and Aileen are taken back but continue to follow. I make my way to Harry's door, but don't open it. They can't come in, I was not allowed in for a long time. He would loose his mind if he knew that I let them in.

"You can't come in here I need you to wait outside here. I'll be fast I just have some things to grab."

"What, why can't we come in?" Aileen says with a frown

"No you definitely can not come in." I restate, "Harry would loose his mind if you came in his room."

"Who cares what he thinks." My mom says,

"I do." I say unlocking and opening the door quickly closing it behind me.

When I get in I freeze. I don't want to leave. I'm not leaving, they're leaving without me.

I love Harry. I need Harry. If I go back home I will never be the same. I can't even imagine leaving and never seeing Harry again. I'm eighteen I am legally an adult. I can legally move out and live on my own. My father has no say in what I choose to do with him my life now.

I go to the dresser and open the drawer that has my clothes in it. I pull out everything in the drawer. It's mostly big T-shirts of Harry's, bras and underwear.  I take a deep breath and go back to the door. I quickly open it and see my mother and Aileen still standing in the same place they were when I left.