Chapter 21

Kibum's POV

As I finish taking my shower and get out, and get dressed into ripped black skinny jeans and a white tee shirt with a leather jacket. I look into the mirror. My white hair sticking out of everywhere. I start to style it right down the middle and ruffle the ends to give it a light wave. I grab my concealer and eyeliner and do my makeup. Smiling, I leave the bathroom and walk into him and Jonghyun's bedroom and see him shirtless and feel my face heat up.

Jonghyun looks down and smirks as he walks over to me. "Like what you see babe?"

Blushing even more, i leave the room and wait for him to finish. When he comes out, he grabs my hand and drags me out of the house.

"Jonghyun, where are we going?"

"You'll seen." Jonghyun says as we get into the car.

We begin to drive and I watch as we drive out of the city. I stare out the window and just admire the beautiful scenery outside the window.

"Jonghyun, where are you taking me?" I say starting to get scared. "You're scaring me."

"Don't worry Bummie. You'll really enjoy where we're going."

I sigh and slump down into my seat and look forward until I see a familiar place and I straighten up in my seat and a smile breaks out across my face.

"It's Daegu!" I gasp.

We pull into the city and make a few turns and pull up to a house. I smile knowing who we are visiting. As soon as the car stops, I get out and go to my grandmother who is standing on the porch. I hug her and tears fall down my face.

"It's been too long grandma. I've missed you so much!" I say hugging her.

"I know Kibummie. Come on, I made your favorite meal."