Chapter 7- Messy Sheets

Dean kept making eye contact with me in the rear view mirror. I bit my lip and tugged it before releasing it. We finally parked in the motel lot. Dean and I were thinking the same thing. I went into my room and changed into the lingerie he first saw me in. I peaked out the door to see Sam and Lindsey on the couch. "Lindsey, come here." She got up and scurried to the door. "Yeah?" "You and Sam need to leave." "What why?" I opened the door a little so she could see what I was wearing. "OH OKAY." She walked over to Sam. "Hey Sam, do you want to get something to eat?" "Not really I'm good." She whispered something in his ear. His eyes got big. "Bye Jade!" They ran out the door.  I shut the door and fixed my hair in the mirror. And just like the first time, Dean walked in. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved my hair onto one side exposing my neck. He lightly kissed the tender skin from my ear to my shoulder. When he kissed the sweet spot I went crazy. Tingles shivered throughout my whole body. I whispered,"Dean...." before biting my lip. He spun me around, grabbed my face and kissed me. That same hunger and passion was there. I felt safe. I felt his member through his jeans. I broke the kiss and took off his shirt. My hand traveled down his torso to the waist of his jeans. I slowly kneeled on the floor and unbuttoned his jeans. I rubbed his hardened member through his boxers before sliding them down with his pants. I wrapped my hand around his huge cock. I licked the tip with my tongue before placing my mouth around it. He tilted his head back in pleasure. I bobbed slowly teasing him with my tongue. I twisted my hand with each bob. He pulled me off of the floor and kissed me again. He lifted the slip off of my body exposing places not many have seen. He stepped out of his pants and picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist. His cock laid on my stomach. He laid me on the bed not breaking the kiss. He kissed down my chest, stomach, and down to my center. He slid the black lace thong off and threw it onto the floor. I closed my legs together. He gave me the 'You'll love it' look before spreading them wide again. He reached up and massaged my left breast. He slowly flicked his tongue in circles. I bucked my hips forward slightly. "Oh Dean." I moaned. He moved his tongue faster and hooked two fingers in. "Fuck!" I moaned.  Dean pulled his fingers out and kissed my inner thighs. I sat up and kissed him passionately. I leaned back onto the bed. Dean grabbed a condom and ripped it open with his teeth. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. His body was perfect in every way. He slid on the condom over his fully erect member. I bit my lip wanting to feel all of him inside of me.  He looked at me asking permission, which I gladly granted. He pushed himself slowly inside of me. "So,tight." He whispered. It's been a while. I thought to my self. Goosebumps appeared all over my skin. I instantly felt pressure in my abdomen. I breathed out as he pushed in. He bent down and kissed my forehead. Before moving out, then back in. He moved at a slow pace, feeling places no one has reached.  He slowly sped up his pace. My breath hitched in the back of my throat. "Oh Deeeaann" It felt so right. His breath quickened. "Jade.." he picked up the pace even more. "Fuck Dean!" He slowed to a stop. I grabbed his hand and directed him to lay on the bed. I climbed on top  of him. He kissed my breasts as I slid his cock into me. I threw my head back before bouncing up and down. I started slow teasing him a little, which made him buck his hips. I decided to take in all of him. I couldn't help but moan. He felt so good inside of me. I moved my hips in a circular motion. He flipped me onto my hands and knees. He didn't hold back. He moved in and out with almost lightning speed. "Oh fuck! Dean." A knot formed in my stomach. I wanted, needed a release. "FUCK! Dean I'm gonna-" "Me too."  My walls clamped down. "Dean. Fuckkkkk"  "Jade.." He grunted.
He collapsed beside me. We were both breathing heavily. I wrapped my leg around his and my arm around his torso. He placed his hand on the small of my back. "I think I love you." He said caressing my cheek. "I think I love you too." He leaned in and kissed me before we fell asleep cuddled in messy sheets.