Chapter 5- Diner Jealousy

Dean left the room after saying good night. I don't know what the feeling in my stomach is. I decided to get some sleep for tomorrow so I turned off the lamp and set my alarm for 5:00 am.
-time skip-
My alarm went off. I went into the bathroom and got ready, ripped jeans and an old Metallica shirt with a V-neck. I did my usual make-up, foundation, nude eye shadow, eyeliner,mascara, and a red lip. I grabbed my keys and started my car. No one else was up yet so I decided to go to the store. I threw bagels, cream cheese, eggs, and milk into the cart and checked out. I got back and only one person was awake, Sam. "Morning Sam. I took the bags into the kitchen and he followed. "Hey Jade, what are you making?" I grabbed a pan and a toaster from a cabinet and put the pan on the stove. "Eggs and bagels. How do you take your eggs?" He grabbed a lass and poured milk. "Over medium." I cracked two eggs into the pan and grabbed a spatula from the drawer. "And Dean?" Speaking of the devil he walked in. "Scrambled." He yawned. "Sam can you wake up Lindsey? If no one does, that girl would sleep till the end of time. I pulled a bowl down from the cabinet and cracked 4 eggs, two for Dean and two for Lindsey. "Sure thing." He left the room and returned with a sleepy Lindsey. They all sat down at the table. I flipped Sam's eggs and put them on his plate with a bagel. I placed cream cheese and a butter knife on the table in the middle of all of them. I poured the egg mixture into the pan with a sizzle sound. They all were having a conversation at the table but I ignored it and hummed Carry on my Wayward Son at the stove as I scrambled the eggs. I split the pan in half and gave Lindsey and Dean their food. My turn, I carved out a hole in wo bagels, put them in the pan and cracked an egg into each hole. I flipped them and put them onto my plate. I sat at the table and poured a glass of milk. I took the cream cheese and spread it onto the bagel. "Earth to Jade" Lindsey shouted. "What?!" "I said thank you." I shook my head. "Ugh, How many times do I tell you not to thank me?" Everyone in unison said "THANK YOU JADE!!" "Yeah, yeah." I grumbled and shoved food into my mouth.

-Time skip-

Dean and I decided to go somewhere to do research on the killings. I offered to go to my favorite diner, the only one open at 10 at night. Route 40 Diner. "What's so special about this diner?" Dean grunted. " One, they happen to be open at this ungodly hour. Two, they have the best burgers in town at an affordable price. Three, pie." I crossed my arms across my chest. "Pie?" Dean grabbed his keys.
-time skip-
We walked into the diner. Signatures from Marilyn Monroe to Elvis Presley are framed on the walls, along with vinyls and Betty Boop posters. The smell of grease hit my nose and Michael Jackson's voice playing from the jukebox rang in my ears. We chose a booth in the furthest corner in the diner.A tall waiter with dark hair came over with two menus. "Hello, what can I get you two to drink?" His voice was deep and masculine,even though he looked my age. I'm not going to lie, he was hot. Tattoos, a lip and nose ring, pale skin, and icy blue eyes. "I'll have an Oreo milkshake." I smiled. "I'll have a water." The waiter who's name tag said 'Andy B.' walked away. "Hey I'll be right back." I got up and went into the restroom. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I fiddled with my Metallica shirt, making my cleavage visible. I reapplied my red lipstick, touched up my foundation and fixed my hair before walking back to the booth. Dean was studying the menu."What do you recommend?" I snickered "Bacon cheese burger. We can split a cheese fry, and apple pie for you, lemon meringue for me." He nodded in agreement. Andy walked over with our drinks. "Alright, are you guys ready to order?" I let Dean order for the both of us. He wrote the order on a notepad and walked to the kitchen. Dean began typing on his laptop occasionally making eye contact with me. I grabbed my note book and wrote down locations where the best might be hiding. At the end of the meal, Dean handed me a wad of cash to pay. I went up to the counter. Andy rang up the bill. "That will be $37.95." I handed him the cash as he wrote something on the receipt and slid it across the counter. "Have a nice day." He smiled. "You too." I walked back to the booth and unfolded the receipt. In blue in was written "Call me 724-984-5182 " I couldn't stop smiling. "What are you smiling about?" Dean questioned. "Nothing." I grabbed my bag and walked out, Dean following behind.
Dean was silent in the car whiles listening to his music, other than tapping on the steering wheel. I entered Andy's number into the phone and hit dial. "Hey Dean can you turn that down for a second?" He turned it down and clenched his jaw. The phone only rand twice before he picked up. "Hello?" "Hi, it seems I have left something at the diner." "And what would that be?" He flirted back." I forgot a slice of you." I giggled. Dean sped up the car. "Well, what's your name and maybe I can give it to you." "It's Jade." "Well Jade, when do you want to meet?" "Tomorrow night at 9 o'clock." I ended the call. The rest of the car ride was silent. What's Dean's problem? When we got home I drew a bubble bath and soaked in it before going to bed.
-Time skip to the afternoon-
Lindsey and I are in the backseat of the impala. Of course Dean is driving and Sam is shotgun. I handed Sam the list of places the check out. There are only three, an abandoned warehouse, an abandoned apartment building , or the abandoned hospital.