Thief

Kayli is a thief.

Men are dumb. She tries to steal from men. They're not so dumb.

Gets almost caught by guys. Gets away, but stopped by old Phil.

Meets all the guys. Axel is naked. There's something they need a thief for. That doesn't sound shady at all. But she helps, cause they'll help her brother get into college.

Turns out the guy they want to check out is pretty hot. So of course he's intriguing. He can't be a bad guy, right? He's too rich and hot. But let me sneak up on him just in case and double check.

Damn, I got caught again.

Decides to help him with his shady deals, just to check him out, you know.

Turns out he's a good guy. Until it turns out he's a bad guy.

She runs away back to the good guys, who might actually be bad guys.

Oh my, I'm so confused. I should probably kiss all of them to see.

Yes, the guys tell me they can fix it. I don't trust them. Obviously I can do this better. Let's go blow up Blake's ship. Cause that's what professional Russians do.

Now that there's no bad guy. I guess I should leave this great opportunity that I have and these guys that seem to care and go back to the crappy hotel.

Gets there and realizes her brother is gone.

So for the only time in the series, she immediately and actively tries to find out where he is.

And then the guys come back.