Chapter 2 part 2

Jessica's pov
After waiting for another two hours mum finally finished her work and we were able to go home. I have decided that I am going to ask mum about my dad again when we get home atleast this time it's for homework so maybe she will atleast give me a name or something I don't even care if I don't get to meet him I just want something to put on my family tree so I don't look like a fool infront of my whole English class on Monday. On the way home we picked up a pizza as mum said we could have a movie night. After arriving home and changing into comfy clothes mum and I sat down at the kitchen table to eat the pizza. "How was school" mum asked "fine,we got an assignment to do in English for Monday" "oh really what's it on" "well that's the thing we have to draw our family tree, which I can't do because I don't know anything about my family" "we've been over this before Jess I don't know who my dad and I don't know anything about your dad" "I don't believe you, I know you and I know you wouldn't have a one night stand with some random guy" "Jess I'm not going to argue with you about this again" "come on mum atleast give me a name something I don't care if I get to meet him or not I just want something to put on my family tree so I don't look like a complete weirdo in class" I said shouting slightly "Jess I already told you I'm not going into to this now eat your pizza" "NO" I said while pushing my chair back and going to walk towards my room. "Excuse me get back here young lady" "why so we can sit and eat and pretend that everything is ok. I'm done I'm sick of you always brushing me of when I ask about my dad it's not fair. I have the right to know" "Jessica benson I am giving ten seconds to sit back down or you are going to be in serious trouble" "do you know what mum I don't care ground me take my phone I don't care I'm done" I shouted while grabbing my coat and running out the front door, I don't know where I'm going but I'm going somewhere.
Olivia's pov
Jessica ran out the door leaving me sat at the kitchen room table I sat there for a few seconds before kicking into police/parent mode and went running out after her. By the time I got out the front door she was gone I jumped in my car and started to drive down the street while ringing Amanda.
(A-amanda O-olivia)
O- Amanda I need your help Jessica's ran away.
A-what do you mean she's ran away. Why?
O- we had argument about who her dad is and stormed out. I'm driving around but I can't see her anywhere.
A- ok liv go back to your apartment and wait there in case she comes back. Ill ring the rest of the squad and come to your apartment.
O- ok bye
A- bye

Jessica's pov
As I running down the street I ran straight into someone. "I'm so sorry" I said as I looked up at the person I just ran into. I couldn't believe my eyes it couldn't be him. I thought he was in jail. "Ahh the littlest Benson" "what are you doing here I thought you were in prison" "well Jessica you see I didn't really like being in prison so I left. I was actually looking for your mother but I suppose you will do." He said as he put his hand over my mouth and dragged me into the alleyway and threw me into the back of a van. Why did I run, if I had just stayed with mum I wouldn't be in the back of a van with the rapist that abducted my mother William Lewis....