Komaedas birthday one shot

Komaeda awoke with a start, peering over at his alarm going off. He clicked the 'stop' but and sat up. Then, he realized. It was April 28th today. His birthday.

At school, when he first walked in, all that he got was a tackle-hug from Ibuki. "HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOMAEDA-CHAN!"  She yelled into his ear. With a laugh, Nagito wrapped his arms around her too, "Thank you, Mioda." He said, it took her a moment to finally get off, but she eventually did. After that, he got a simple "Happy birthday" from basically everyone except Hiyoko, but congratulating people wasn't really her style. "Why do we have to say 'happy birthday' to someone like him." Hiyoko complained, crossing her arms. "Hiyoko... that's kind of mean...." Mahiru said coming up behind Hiyoko. Hiyoko only rolled her eyes at that statement.

Chisa brought up a birthday cake, and Nagito was stunned. "Y-you guys didn't have to do all of this...." He stuttered out, completely wide-eyed. "Of course we do." Hajime said with a grin on his face. "If we don't, who will?" Fuyuhiko stated, putting a hand on his hip. That hit Nagito hard. Because he was right.

Who else would celebrate his existence if his classmates didn't?

After eating the cake (everyone was astounded that Nagito didn't like icing very much) class proceeded normally, with the exceptions of each class being slightly rushed because they blew an hour on Nagitos birthday, and there being small little drawings from the other classmates on his class work.

At the end of the day, everyone gave him a card, one or two containing $5. While walking towards his bus stop, Hajime stopped him. "Hey," he said with a large smile. "Hello, Hinata-kun!"  Hajime leaned forwards and gave him a little kiss on his nose, which was enough to make Nagito blush. ", happy birthday." He finished, giving him a package. Then, he turned and headed over towards the fountain he usually spends his afternoons at. Before he went very far, he turned back at Nagito, one eyebrow raised. "You coming?" He called over, and that was what did it. Nagitos face illuminated in a large smile, and he responded. "Yes! I'm coming!" And ran over to Hajime to walk with him towards the fountain.

Not like anyone else was waiting for him.

No one else, no family, and certainly no other friends.

No one better to spend his birthday with than his boyfriend, right?

Sorry Allie, I know you ship MahiruxHajime, but I REALLY ship komahina (KomaedaxHinata) ((NagitoxHajime if you want first names lol))

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAGITO!! I'm not going to be doing special little one shots like this for every character, only my favorites, sadly. Too many birthdays otherwise.
Consider this chapter as a prequel or something, I dunno.

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry about the fact that Nagito has practically TAKEN OVER this story! Like, really sorry! I won't do his POV for a while after chapter 3, promise.

Just two more days until chapter three comes out! Hooray!