Description

How To Be a Murderer tells the story of Kira Malcolm, an average teenager with average problems.

Until she causes the accident that kills her best friend.

Treated like a disgrace to society, bullied by her old friends and classmates, and an obvious disappointment to her parents, Kira struggles to live a normal life and cope with the overwhelming guilt of her actions.

When a new face saves her from a bad situation outside of the low-profile bar she's forced to work at, Kira can't help but wonder why this guy isn't spitting in her face and calling her a killer like everyone else. Especially when he starts suddenly following her around and asking a lot more questions than she's comfortable answering.

•••••

Disclaimer/Copyright

This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are pure fiction. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author, or there will be legal consequences.