Smut an ink bby

(Credit for whoever made that pic ;) *wink wonk* )

No ones Pov

You walked into the old workshop that you've been working on after 30 years and that note that your old pal, Joey Drew have sent you to make you see something. You wonder.. how is this place still running when the lights are still on? One of the wooden planks fell off from the ceiling. "It's alright, it's just an old abandoned workshop, everything gets fallen apart easily when your bout to take a step in!" You said out of the blue. You then heard a weird noise from the other room, you don't know what's waiting there or what could have caused this just because you got into a abandoned workshop that's been living for 30 years. "Ohh, bacon soup." You took it, even tho it's been there for like, oh I dunno, 30 years considering how many times I've said that. You then drank it and felt nauseous and then eventually you threw up. "Damn it I waste my breakfast this morning! Thanks a lot Joey Drew. Why couldn't you afford anything here since you've sent me a note, huh?" You walked every bit of the workshop trying to find Joey but no sign of him. "Hmmm.. well den, I guess his just pranking on me, get a life old man, Bendy and Boris show just died. Theres no way I'm gonna work for you for that show of Felix ripoff so if your hearing this, we're not pals anymore cuz your insane!" You didn't mean to say that, you liked Joey as a friend but you never thought he would go out of his mind, and you actually had a crush on Bendy the dancing demon but you thought it's weird because he's a cartoon made of ink and doesn't exist. You waited for his reply but you already knew that Joey isn't here so you just gave up and started heading to the exit when something blocks the way. You shrieked back, startling and trembling with fear, you couldn't believe what you saw, it's Bendy. "Welcome back y/n~" You don't know whether this is real or not or your just having a nightmare again so your just gonna pinch yourself ignoring what's in front of you. "Uhhh what do you think your doing?" You stopped pinching yourself since it's not working and not a nightmare, it's already a living nightmare. "H-how are you alive..?" You stuttered. "I'm immortal! Now that's going to be my only answer, so tell me y/n, why are you reading this book?" Bendy said as his tail goes around your legs, a light blush spread across your derp-ass face. "I-uhh--" you were cut off. "Awww~ my little y/n couldn't make out their own words, allow me to explain you what you've been waiting for.." Bendy licked his lips and wiggled his eyebrows and looked directly at you with lust.

(Oh boi

Prepare your anus)

"Here's your lemon!🍋" Bendy handed you good looking lemon. You lucky duck. "Uhhh thanks.. and why..?" "Why you ask? Because Joey Drew that traITOR wanted me to give you lemon instead of him giving you because I killed him, so here you go!" And with that, your just confused as heck.
"Y/n you thought something else, didn't ya~" Bendy looked at you one last time and went away. "Weeeeell, I had a rough day today." You accept the lemon and went home.