"Wait... what?" I said, my whole body trembling. It felt like my world just fell into a billion pieces on the ground. I looked at the tickets for the romance film in my hand and sighed. "Here." I said and shoved the tickets for the film in Jung-si's hand.

"Congratulations." I said and sniffed. "Thank you so much! You're so nice." Nari smiled at me and I nodded. "Oh, and I got another surprise for you two as well!" I smiled and grabbed my bottle with water out of my bag.

I opened the lid and poured it on the both of them. "Appa was right, men are monsters." and with that, I stomped off and never talked to him again.

--Back to the present--

'Is that why he's so pissed again? What has Sumi done this time?' I rubbed my head. 'Not all men are monsters, right? Jung-si is, always been since that day... But Taehyung wouldn't do that, right?' 

"What are you doing all by yourself? The boys are asking if you want to play some more board games with us." Taehyung walked in and sat down besides me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me one of his signature smiles.

"I'm tired, that's all." I said with a chuckle and he nodded. "Do I need to tuck you in?" he asked and I shook my head. "I'm good, thanks." I said. "Tell you a story?" he added and I shook my head again. "Sing you to sleep?" he asked again and I shook my head. 

"That's no fun." he pouted and I chuckled. "Are you really okay? Sick?" he asked and I shook my head once again. "If I'm right, you'd say yes to all of my suggestions." he leaned his head to me and pecked my lips. "So, what's wrong?" he asked.

--Time Skip--

"Your father wants to take you away?" he asked and I lifted my shoulders. "I have no idea what he wants from me." I said and he frowned. "No one will take you away from me! I'll be your prince in shining armor on a horse just like the fairytales!" he smiled and gave me a hug.

"Do you even own a horse?" I asked with a chuckle. "Well no. But I do have my pokémon, J-Horse!" he laughed and I did too. "But I'm serious, no one will take you away from me." he said and kissed my hand softly.

"I'll be there with you, no matter what!" He smiled and I nodded. "Now... Let's get you to bed." he kissed my forehead and placed the sheets of my bed away so I could lay down. He placed the sheets back over me and smiled. "There we-- Oh, wait! I got an idea!" he laughed and ran to his bed. 

Once he came back, he had something behind his back. He placed it right in front of my eyes and I could see his stuffed lion in front of me. "Isn't that your favorite stuffed animal?" I asked and he nodded. "You can keep it for the night." he smiled and layed it down on the matress beside me.

"Now, goodnight." he said and kissed my one last time before shutting the lights of the room and leaving me to sleep with the plushie. "...Goodnight." I kissed the lion softly and closed my eyes.

Taehyung's POV

I walked out of the room and the members were all looking at me. 

"So, what happened?" Jin asked, ready for me to spill the tea. "It's their business, not yours Jin." Namjoon said and pushed Jin's shoulder. "I'm (Y/n)'s bestie 5 ever! I am allowed to know what happened so shut up mister know it all!" Jin yelled and I widened my eyes at him while holding my finger to my mouth.

"Shut up, guys! Noona's sleeping!" Jungkook whispered and everyone went quiet. "Thank you." I sighed. "But what happened?" Jin whispered and I rolled my eyes. "She wasn't feeling well so I tucked her in, that's all." I whispered back and Jin nodded.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" I asked. "He wanted to get some fresh air." J-Hope said and I nodded. "Okay then." I said. "So, can we play some board games now?" Jungkook asked and we agreed.

--Time Skip--

Right now, it was 1 am and we were still playing board games. To be honest, it was fun to do stuff with our dongsaeng and the hyungs, but without (Y/n) it's more quiet. She's really good at games, haha! It's always fun to be around her. She's like the second sun besides J-Hope, but for me she's number 1.

Ans she'll always be.

"Guys, I'm going to sleep." I said and they wished me goodnight. They continued to play games while I quietly entered the bedroom seeing (Y/n) sound asleep. She was muttering something in her sleep.

"Taehyung-ah... don't leave me..." she muttered and I smiled. "...Ever." she added slowly and I grabbed one of her hands. She smiled softly and snuggled into my hand. "I won't." I whispered and kissed her cheek. 

{A/N}: Oh my oh my~~ so niceu. The feels are coming up oh ma gawd. Sorry for the late update again, my bad! :(

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome and remember to stay alive!♥