Chapter 2

Your POV

The next day I woke up and checked my phone. I had a message from Lauren and my best friend (Y/BF/N).

From BF:

-So I see you dream came true all the 5h girls following you like yassss bish.

To BF:

-I'm so happy, you should've seen me when I was fangirling and guess what?

A few minutes after texting her, I got a reply.

From BF:

-what?

To BF:

-I got Lauren's digits.

From BF:

-NO FUCKING WAY

To BF:

-Yes way.

I'm pretty sure if she was in town she'd barge through my apartment door at any given moment.

Now that I've finished catching her up, I decided to check Lauren's message.

From Lauren:

-Good morning. Sorry I didn't text back last night I fell asleep.

To Lauren:

-Good morning. And it's cool, no need to apologize

After I texted her I put my phone on my dresser and walked towards the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and threw on some clothes.

I grabbed my purse, keys, and my phone and headed to my car. I unlocked my car and quickly hopped in and headed to Starbucks.

I ordered my normal order of a mocha frappuccino and sat at a table.

I was just sitting there enjoying my drink when a teenage girl walked up to me.

"Oh my gosh! You're (y/n) I love all of your videos, you're awesome?" She said fangirling.

"Thank you hun!" I replied smiling and standing up to hug her.

"Can...Um...We take a selfie?" She asked nervously.

"Of course." I replied, I kissed her cheek and she quickly snapped the photo.

"I have to go." She replied and with one last hug she left.

My phone buzzed and I saw that the green-eyed beauty texted me.

From Lauren:

- I'm back in Florida, we should meet up.

How did she know I lived in Florida? Then I remembered my fans know a lot about me and she probably found out that way.

To Lauren:

-Sure, where?

From Lauren:

-Starbucks? On Goldenville St.

To Lauren:

-What a coincidence, I'm already here.

I sent the message and chuckled to myself.

From Lauren:

-Alright be there in 5.

I read her message and continued drinking my mocha frappuccino.

A couple minutes later, I heard a lot of commotion. I look towards the entrance and there was Lauren swarmed by fans. She was wearing black shorts and a plaid shirt & some Ray-Bans. I've always loved her style.

After a few minutes  of her being trapped, I decided to go help her even though it might make it worse.

"(y/n) to the rescue!" I thought to myself.

Once I approached all the people, I spoke up.

"Guys can you please give Lauren some space, she'll take photos with you guys before she leaves." I said while grabbing Lauren's hand. At that moment I felt some sort of shock run through my arm.

Lauren's eyes darted towards her hand also. I guess she felt it too.

"Hi Lauren" I said nervously.

"Hey (y/n)" she said smiling.

We walked over to the line and waited.
While we were in line, I noticed I didn't let go of her hand. I looked down at our hands and smiled. When I looked back up, Lauren was blushing. It was really cute, but I decided to let go of her hand because we barely even met.

It was finally Lauren's turn to order. She ordered her tea and we went and sat down.

"Thanks for...Um saving my ass over there." She giggled.

"It was no problem." I said smiling.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, it was broken.

"So are you guys on break?"

"Not for long. We're here for 3 days then we're back on the road." She said.

"Oh... How many more shows?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"Five" she replied, then proceeding to take a sip of her tea.

I got lost in my thoughts while looking at her discreetly. She was so effortlessly beautiful.

"Thanks." She said blushing.

When she said that, she snapped me out of my daze.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I said, clearly confused.

"You said that I was effortlessly beautiful." She said slightly laughing.

That's when I realized that I said my thoughts out loud.

"Oh..." I said slightly embarrassed.

"You're not to bad yourself." She smirked.

"Thanks" I said as I felt my cheeks heat up.

She was about to speak, but got cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hello?...Starbucks...With (y/n)...Yes the YouTuber...Okay...Be there in a few." She said to whoever was on the phone.

She hung up and turned her attention towards me.

"Do you want to come with me back to the hotel? The other girls want to meet you." She said smiling.

"Sure why not? Which hotel are you staying in?"

The one down the block."

We stood up to leave, but before we could she had to take pics with the fans that were still waiting.

When we finished we walked to the door to the store to leave.I opened the door for Lauren who quickly thanked me and started walking, expecting me to follow.

" um... You know I can give you a lift." I said and she turned around.

"oh okay" she said blushing slightly.

We got in the car and I turned on my radio. The song that blasted through the speakers was 'Bo$$'.

Lauren and I started singing along until we arrived at the hotel. It only took us about 5 minutes.

I quickly found a parking spot and parked the car. We went inside the hotel and into the elevator.

I was honestly nervous to meet the other girls. I couldn't believe this was all happening today. I need someone to pinch me to see if I'm dreaming. I suddenly felt Lauren pinch me.

"Ow, what was that for?" I said rubbing the spot on my arm where she pinched me.

"You said to pinch you to see if you were dreaming, so I did it." She said laughing up a storm.

"Great, I said my thoughts out loud again." I mumbled. This is embarrassing, hopefully I don't embarrass myself in front of them.