Candy from a clown

Start from the beginning

"why did you do that" I asked through gritted teeth. 

"haha, she was the one stupid enough, to take candy from a stranger" Jack laughed without a care in the world. My temper was rising and I walked over to Jack with my fist raised, he just sat there with a smile on his face.  I grabbed him by the collar and raised him to his feet, just as I was about to punch that smile off his face he stopped me.

"relax," He said with a face now devoid of a smile, I stood there with my fist a few inches from his face.

"and why should I do that!" I demanded,

"I know Y/n isn't human" Jack said as he lazily scratched the back of his head casually,  I slowly brought my fist back down to my side. 

"how did you know?" I asked

"I overheard you and Slender man talking the other night" 

"if you knew she wouldn't die, then why'd you poison her?"

"hahaha, because Ben and Ej asked me to see if you and Y/n were a couple." Jack revealed, the fuck seriously those idiots. nonetheless, I felt my cheeks heat up just the thought of people thinking were a couple. ugh! I'm supposed to be a cruel killer why do I have to get embarrassed by anything involving Y/n? But why he have to kill her to see if we were a couple.

"and judging by the way you reacted, i'd say you are a couple" Jack said as he started to leave. My cheeks got even redder, dammit!

"wait" i started, he turned back to face me and my cheeks went back to normal.

"your not gonna tell them about, you know Y/n" 

"haha, obviously"

"oh yeah, what are you gonna do with her body?" Jack asked

"I'll bring her to my room... why" 

"necrophilia" Jeff mumbled with a chuckle before he left.  I felt my cheeks heat up, once again.

"I would never do anything to her!" I called back.  I let out a sigh when he didn't reply.  I walked back over to Y/n and bent down and picked her up and brought her back to my room and set her on my bed.  I should probably get her some clothes from the girls, since she's still in her old clothes. 

Readers pov~

You feel yourself waking up, you slowly open your eyes your vision was blurry but when it cleared, your eyes shot open at the sight.  You were looking at the night sky, but it was different, the northern lights reached across the sky as far as your eyes could see. but that wasn't the weirdest part, there was no snow. You quickly got up confusion taking over, you glanced at your surroundings, you were in a clear part of the woods, a perfect circle of trees around you, then you had a strangely familiar feeling as if you've been here. 

You heard something behind you, you quickly turn around, before you could react you felt something hug you, with such force you fall to the ground.  You shut your eyes tightly and  wince in pain, 

"I-I'm sorry master" The person that had just hugged you stuttered. Master? you thought.  You sat up pushing the person off you, preparing to bombarded him with questions, like where the fuck you were for instance.  You look at the person in front of you, he looked about 15, he has pure white hair and pure blue eyes.  you stare at him for a moment, until everything comes back to your memory. 

"m-master?" Abbas asks hesitantly, as tears well in your eyes, you quickly hug Abbas having remembered everything.

"I-I'm sorry Abbas, I forgot you" You cried as you clung to him, he hugged you back.

"It's not your fault" Abbas told you in a calm voice.  You pulled away and looked at him and nodded, you wiped away your tears and you saw a few tear about to fall in Abbas' eyes. 

"I'm so glad you didn't forget me, master" He sniffled, You smiled compassionately at him, before he quickly wiped away his tears with his sleeves.

"Abbas" You started, He looked up at you.

"how do I bring you back with me?" you ask, Abbas' eyes widen in surprise. 

"w-well you can summon me by calling my name and you can send me back here b-" You cut him off,

"your not coming back here" you cut in,

"why, master"

"Isn't it lonely? " Abbas looks down and is silent for a moment. 

"Y-You don't need to worry about m-" You cut him off once agian.

"You hesitanted" 

"well.." 

"I'm not letting you stay here by yourself, and frankly you don't have a choice in the matter" You clarified, He glanced back up at you and you grined at him.

"Ok master" he excliamed with a smile.  Then withot warning you felt light headed and you knew you were about to leave.  You gave Abbas one last smile.

"master?" 

"I'll see you soon" was all you said before you fell onto your back and all you could see was darkness.