stars

Chapter | 16  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(im soooooooo sorry for a lack of updates; back at it again with another lame excuse. Okay i haven't had writer's block or whatnot surprisingly, its just I'm not very confident in my writing, haha:/. but! some of you enjoy my story, so i will try my best to get over it and finish this story. also bts has taken over by lifeu)

After training for what seemed like decades your body was at its limit, you pushed yourself back onto the ground landing on your butt on top of the fluffy snow feeling tired.  You let out an exhausted sigh and looked up at the sky, stars shining down at you.  

"Master, what's wrong?" Abbas asked you turned to him; he was sitting on the snow as well with his back to a tree with a small snowman in front of him, which he had been building for since you arrived. 

"I'm just tired" you let out along with a sigh.  

"Master you can stop, you've improved a lot since we first started a few hours ago" He said in a reassuring tone.  He was right; at the begging of training, all you could muster up was a small ball of fire in your palm. Now,  focusing on the fire element throughout training, you managed to make a ball of fire the size of a baseball that you threw at a tree not expecting it to go right through it, they packed a punch, to say the least.  You also learned how to engulf certain parts of your body in flames, it only lasts about 20 seconds and takes a lot of energy, so you still need to work on that.  

Then it hit you, the word'hours' you quickly got up, and brought your arm out in front of you to check your watch, you pulled back your sleeve to see the time but you realized you don't wear a watch. 

"Abbas, how long have we been out here?!" he looked up at you and got up and dusted off some snow from his clothes.  Then he brought his index finger to his chin and thought for a moment. 

"about five hours" he answered

"F-f-five hours?"  You stuttered perplexed, he nodded. 

 clearly, you had lost track of time.  shit, I hope Jeff doesn't get mad.  You thought feeling a little nervous, then you remembered about earlier's events.  Pfft~ you let out, then crossed your arms while making a pouty face

"why should I care what that guy thinks" you mumbled, Abbas looked at you confused.

"what was that master?" He interjected breaking you out of your thoughts, you realized you were making a face you don't usually make, so you uncross your arms and relaxed your face. 

"uh nothing" you reply sheepishly.

"we should get going" you advised and started walking in the direction of the mansion.

"master" Abbas said quietly, you stopped and turned around to look at him.

"yeah?" He looked down and started fidgeting with his fingers, still looking down he suddenly brought his hand up and pointed in the opposite direction that you were walking in.

"the mansion is this way master" Abbas said quietly, you looked at him realizing he was right. 

"oh, haha" You laughed while beginning to walk in the right direction, as you were passing Abbas you stopped in front of him and patted his head quickly messing up his hair in the process.

"Thanks" You said, you weren't just thanking him for pointing you in the right direction(literally) but also just for being there for you.  Even though you haven't known him for a long time, you feel like you have. In short, he feels like a little brother to you.  

Abbas smiled and nodded while moving the hair from his face.  You went back to walking with Abbas following not too far behind, you began to think about how awkward it was going to be when you saw Jeff also how you were going to apologize to him.  Wait.  You stopped abruptly, Abbas bumping into your back.

"sorry" you mumbled to Abbas and continued walking.   

I did nothing wrong, I mean all I did was laugh at him.  You thought.

Hmmm, maybe I hurt his ego?  Before you could think anymore, a loud yelp comes from behind you and Abbas grabs onto your arm in fear.  You turn around in confusion and Abbas hurries behind you. 

"What's wrong?" You ask, looking behind your back at Abbas, who has a frightened expression, which you have never seen before.  Abbas doesn't answer, what could be scaring him so bad? You ask yourself.  Then an idea pops into your head.  

C-could it be the sins?  Then suddenly you hear a branch break not too far from in front of you, only adding to your supspition, You push Abbas' shaking body farther behind you and get into your fighting stance. 

(a short chap, but hopefully that gif made it abit better:)