Lost Truth

Part 2 of Truth Hurts
__________________________
Y/n

After our encounter in the lavatory Kendall doesn't mind me anymore it's like I never exist to her.

But this morning was weird. The Kendall Jenner smiled... at me. Am I hallucinating or something? Maybe I'm just too delusional. She would never smile for me, she hates me. A lot.

But the worst part is that I smiled too. Oh god please if that's not for me, don't make her remember or noticed or something that I smiled at her pleaseeeeee! God, I beg you. She hates me already I don't want to annoy her more.

On my way to my car and I see my friends already there grinning foolishly.

"Heyyy.. guys what are you smiling for?" I ask, furrowing my brows I'm curious. Are they high or something?

"Well, princess you got yourself a Prince Charming."

"What are you talking about?" I say getting closer to my car.

"See for yourself." Okay, I'm more curious now.

Then I see a single rose.

I don't get it, what's the big deal? "Not to brag or something but I always receive flowers or chocolates from someone, what's the difference with this?"

Then I look closer and see a sticky note stuck in my car. And it says... 

Hi, I don't know how to approach you but I just want to say that I saw you today and I realized you had rosy cheeks.
ps: hehe I sound creepy-corny now, I don't do this but please smile more you're really pretty when you do.
- K

Well, I might be lying if I say I didn't smile at the note.

"C'mon who's this 'K'? Kath ask.

"I don't know guys it doesn't say their name." I tell them still smiling.

"Well, who's the guy do you know got a 'K' on his name? Oh, maybe it's Kevin! Or Kheal or Kane or Karlos or Ken or Khalil or Kristof or Kenneth or Kanye or Karlsson or Kallum or Keats.." Sia says holding counts on her hands.

"Sia, oh please. First of all, there are just only four guys in our school who got the K as their name. And that's Kevin and Keaton but they already have gf's and you know them and last Karl and Kristof but they're gays and known as the president and secretary of our school's LGBT pride." Kath says raising an eyebrow at Sia.

"Well I'm sorry, I got carried away!" This two needs to stop.

"Guys it's okay, we'll know him in time." I tell them

"To solve the problem of this secret admirer of yours, remember the place you smiled at and the people around you this day, and if not maybe this 'K' is not from here." Well, she has a point.

"Yeah, thanks Kath I will."

"Hey that's unfair, I listed names for you!" Sia points out.

"You too Sia, bye girls." I get the sticky note and post it inside my car.

Let's see ..uh ..ehyaa. Umm well, the only person I smiled at this day was Kendall. Oh my god! Is it her?! It is 'K' right it might be her but I'll be dreaming if that happens. Why would I think that she's the one who would give me those it's not like she's bi or something and besides she hates me.

Maybe the person was in the hallway when it happened or maybe this person is one of my classmates and saw me smiling like a creep thinking of my illusion with Kendall this morning.

But.. but I don't know the other person's name starts with 'K'.

And rosy cheeks? I don't think so, I think maybe it was just because I'm blushing.. when I thought that Kendall was smiling at me.