Photographs

Continuation of Image of You
__________________________
Y/n

"Are you up for an adventure?" Kendall says. Wiggling her brows and smiling drowsily at me. Ugh, she's so fuckin' adorable if I can just eat her now, I will.

Not that you little green-minded.

"I am, but are you sure you still can, you look as if you will collapse at any minute," I say.

I'm not sure but she looks a little uncomfortable at first then it is quickly changed by her smiling lively and her saying. "Why would you think that I am certainly not sleepy and I'm excited to show you my special place."

I mock her saying 'Okay whatever you say.'

"Ok let's." Extending her arm for me to take her hand but being an idiot I just look at her hand questioningly "If you still want to see the sunrise it's better if we go now since it's two kilometers down the mountain away from my house." She continues saying, clarifying my questioning face.

"Are you afraid of riding a bike?" I shake my head no to answer her.

And since it's almost five in the morning and we still don't have any sleep I thought she was just asking me 21 questions then I realize we didn't even play those and what's worst is that I'm thinking about the bike as in for the little boys and girls to play, with a cute decoration and a little bell on it. Silly me, so now here I am snaking my arms and gripping hard on Kendall's leather jacket afraid to fall on her Harley Davidson.

A moment later I hear her laughing I look at her and see her shaking her head. "I thought you said you're not afraid of riding a bike?"

I furrow my brows, now she is making fun of me huh? "Well y-yeah because I thought you were talking about bikes for children, I didn't know you meant a monster bike." I simply pinch her inner thigh.

Guess what? I'm just making it worse when I feel her monster wobble in her grip.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god, Kendall!" I hit her stomach repeatedly when I sense her making fun of me again, this little shit still has the face to laugh at my situation.

"Okay, okay stop hitting me we'll crash if you don't." I stop immediately remembering there's a hill.

"How much longer, Kendall how much longer?!" I ask maybe a little too loud at her.

"Geez I can hear you, you don't have to shout in my ears and we are near you just have to be a little patient my queen." I'm speechless. I didn't know she will have this effect on me by just calling me that or just being herself alone.

"Y/n we're here baby-" wait, baby?! No, maybe I'm just imagining maybe my mind is just making tricks with me "-cmon get down."

I shake the crazy thoughts from my head and let her help me get down from this monster. She leads us near to the edge of the mountain and... WOW! You will not believe the view, it is so foreign for me to see this kind of view down the hill there is a beach with super white sands and palm trees and coconut trees and a lot of little mountains surrounding the ocean with different shades of green and I think I see a little shade of violet? I don't know but I think it's violet. Oh and there's a boat too.

I waste no time and capture the scene in front of me just then the sun starts to rise and I remember the person who lights up my day whenever I see her. Kendall. Wait I can't fucking believe it I forgot about her for a second.