"My bubbles," says the yellow fish.

I don't what the fuck was with her and almost everybody else I knew, but it seemed like cartoons was all they watch. 

We continued to watch the movie as she begins to doze off. I slowly lay her down kissing her forehead before laying down with her an throwing my arms around her waist.

Her👸🏽

Louis and I sit in the jacuzzi making ourselves float. Yes, I kept a swimsuit over here because I am occasionally in the pool, and plus my period had ended on Sunday so I was free to do whatever now. When we get out we walk past the pool to get to the pool and the next thing you fucking know I'm being pushed in the pool.

Everybody knows when you get in the pool after the jacuzzi it's really cold. I pop out from the water getting out rushing to catch Louis as he ran down the halls laughing careful not to slip.

I continue to run until I'm upstairs in the living room. I look at Joshua and Anaya. She was on his lap as they watched American dad. I don't know, but something about the image seemed off like I was missing something... shit oh well, who knows

"Have you guys seen Louis?" i asked. They both point to the stairs.

I nod running upstairs almost slipping on the stairs but i manage not to. I run up to his room open his door only to be scooped up by Louis. He smiles at me as I wiggle out of his arms attacking him. He manages to throw me over his shoulder.

That didn't stop me. I kept on hitting his back. 

"Aliyah that shit hurts," he says as he sits on the bed. 

"That water was cold as hell!" i say right back at him.

He chuckled sitting me on his lap. 

"I just wanted to see your face," he said. I sit with my arms crossed pouting a little bit. 

"And you seen it," I said. He rolls his eyes chuckling a little at my childish state.

"Ok, ok go take a shower," he said. I stand up feeling a hand on my ass before it moves. I turn with a smirk on my face. 

"Care to join me?" I ask smirking making him raise an eyebrow as I smirk. 

"Is that an invitation or were you being sarcastic?" he asked.

I wink at him as I walk into the bathroom. I feel his feet rushing but I turn and slam the door. 

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET," I yell. I hear him groan but I simply chuckle and get in the shower. I wash my hair with the shampoo that I leave here.

When I was done with that I wash up and all that jazz. before I get out and look around.

No towel

No clothes.

I smack my forehead then slowly open the door to see nobody in the room. I rush to his drawer about to get some sweats out. Then I feel arms circle around my waist. I turn slightly seeing his freckles in all their glory. He stood in a towel with water dripping from his face. He turns me around mind you, I am still naked.