When we get to our room we look at each other. 

"Well that went well," I said looking at her. She smiles at me before moving to straddle me.

"Very," she said an then we fall back onto the bed enjoying sweet kisses.

Keenan🤴🏽

When Nala and I were dropped off back at our house we were alone. My mom was at work, an my dad was also at work. So we made the most of our time together. We decided to go to the backyard. We didn't have an indoor pool but we had an outdoor one. Me an Nala sat with out legs dangling in the water as we talked.

"You know I saw how you was looking," she said to me. I chuckled. 

"At that guy?" I question smiling a bit and she nodded giggling. 

"He was staring at yo ass, what you want me to do?" I asked shrugging. She laughed splashing water at me.

I splash right back at her. Sooner or later this ended up being an all out war. We eventually fell in the pool still at war with each other.

I was panting a bit. I swear this girl has all the energy in the world. 

"You give up yet?" she asked tauntingly. i roll my eyes before walking over to her still in the water. 

"I like your hair like this," I said running my hand through her curly hair that was previously in a back bun.

Through her light skin i could see the small blush on her face. I smile a little pulling her into my arms for hug. She wraps her arms around my neck as our foreheads touch, our lips following.

You know what she did next, she dipped out of my arms and climbed out the pool smirking at me before she ran off into the house. I shook my head before doing to the edge of the pool pulling myself out.  I take my shoes and socks off before heading inside the house.

I am suddenly jumped on. Nala is on my back and I smile a little bit as she kissed my cheek. She gets off me an smiles.  

"Come on, we smell like chlorine," I say grabbing her hands. She scrunched up her nose nodding causing me to chuckle. I led her upstairs giving her some clothes she can change into.

She goes into the bathroom of my room closing the door. I then hear 

"I'M USING YOUR SHAMPOO!" she yells. I roll my eyes. 

"I SUGGEST BLACK VANILLA," I yell right back.

I then grab some clothes for myself to go to bathroom in the hall. I shower using some shampoo that I kept in my drawer. I then get out an pull on some basketball shorts and a tank top. I walk into my room and begin to lotion up on my bed before she comes up.

I gotta say she look sexy as hell in my clothes.

She jumps on me once again. You know she has only been my girlfriend for about 3 days and I am already used to her jumping on me and her crazy amount of energy. I grab her waist pulling her towards me. 

"Now what would you like to watch baby girl," i asked her already knowing her answer.

"Finding Nemo," she says. I saw that coming from a mile away. I grab the remote going through my movies finding the movie an we begin to watch the movie. I smile at her as she laughs at the same part she always laughs at.