*Epic Crying*

1) State three likes and three dislikes

Likes-
• Anime, MMD, vocaloid

•Icha Icha Paradise (No you, fool! My own Icha Icha Paradise which means I read hentai here, mostly Yaoi)

•Otome games
(Fuck the rules)

•Daydreaming (I have Maladaptive daydreaming)

Dislikes-
• Humans (some are special to me, you know who you all are.)
• Judgemental people
•  I hate this world sometimes, someone kill me

___________________

Describe yourself in your own way. This is the internet, describing your avatar or OC is fine.

On the internet: I'm Dad, what's up my fam?
  Anyone up for some porn pictures?
Send me some food I'm hungry.
Did someone make you cry? Who was it?! I will fuck them up all the way to Mars!
No, I am buying you this stuff cause I love y'all.
*tries to grade papers, fails miserably*
   If I were Hokage~
  *everyone in Konoha screaming*
Comforts you
Cries because daddy is in Tamaki mode

Rl:

Too Shikamaru to do the skin

I'm not usually social in real life.
I just ask questions when I can't understand something.
Music is life.
  My face is mostly blank, I'm very quiet.

3) Reasons you joined Wattpad:

    No reason, can't remember the reason. I just wanted to read then I started making stories.

4)Are you are reader or an author?

Huh? I'm both.

5) What is a name that you wish to be called?

Lem.
It's simple.
The full name is Flemony.
That's it.
It's a name I cherish a lot

6) Add a picture of your favorite thing or a drawing of yours. Anything that describes your personality is accepted.

Thisssss

ASL! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ASL!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

7) Explain a fandom you might have or a special skill you have.

   Boy, that is hard... 
Okay, let's listen to a story.
When I was in the car listening to my music, the train came, kept on passing us, and passing us. I froze, the image of a girl in a white dress and black hair walked slowly up to the train tracks, she looked so sickly pale and sad like she wanted to die.
   Somehow, I felt her emotions through me. Once the train hit her, I was jolted out of whatever it was, letting out a tiny gasp and stayed frozen like that until we were at grandpa's home.
   I forced my tears in, but when my mom looked at me. I cried immediately and told her about it.
I don't know if she believed me back then.

   There was another one(before the dead girl), the day before the watching a movie in the theatres.
   My mom was getting something in the gas station or whatever cause I cannot remember.
   But I remember that it was a tiny orange light on the reflection of the front glass window.
   I got chills and shivers all over.
  There was lava, earthshake, fire and dead people (earthquake makes no sense)
  Once my mom got back, I told her about it.
She told me not to worry, but it made me worried, even after we got back to the hotel.
   I felt as if the whole world is on my shoulders. Like everyone's life is in my hands.
   Honestly.
I feel as if I'm supposed to do something, but what?
  I feel like I'm one of the rare people on this planet with special eyes.
I always keep wondering why I'm here, how do I move my hands?
What purpose does I serve?
   I felt as if I'm centuries old and it made me really, really sad and extra mentally tired.

  If that's not a special skill, then what is?

Itadakamachi-san
Akuma_Ketsueki
Hazardous-kun
Mythical101
thescottishpanda
Madarape