Young and Menace

Yup, I went(z) there: the new Fall Out Boy song

Okay, so I completely agree that Young and Menace doesn't sound like any of their older songs, but I still love it anyways. Even though it's very electronic sounding, I love the way that Patrick sings differently in different parts and how it seems more techno in some parts while other parts you can hear Patrick's voice clearer.

Now, I've watched the video a couple times today - screamed in excitement every single time as my friend mfedwards7 can testify - and it makes no sense to me. Then again, when does a Fall Out Boy vid ever make sense?

The real reason I posted this chapter is to simple say this: if you're against this song, or the album M A  N   I     A in general, please don't send hate to the guys or to other fans.

I read the comments on the video, and some of the conversations were so spiteful that it saddened me.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so don't go hating on people just cuz they don't like Young and Menace.

That's totally okay, plus, Pete even admitted that it's the most left song on the new album, so while this may be the song people skip, there's still a bunch of songs in the process of being written.

*sigh* And now that that's done, I wish a very happy 33rd birthday to Patrick Martin Vaughn Stump!

Cya guys whenever I decide to post in this book again and thanks for dealing with my rant