Chapter 6

Alfie's face was contorted with almost unbearable pleasure. His hands were fisted together tightly in the wobbly soft flesh of the woman's hips beneath him, as he held onto them and thrust himself savagely in and out her body, his concentration threatened by his vigour.

Rosaleigh's face was buried into the sheets below her, which muffled the sounds of her own pleasure as Alfie took her like a force of nature.
She knew that Alfie had always been a selfish lover, he never made time to enable her to reach full satisfaction, he never kissed her delicately or ran his hands through her hair. It just wasn't his style, but even so, it felt to her like passion.
Other men that visited her liked to be passionate in different ways, they wanted the tryst to feel genuine. Like the women they were paying for weren't just there for that reason, like they wanted to be there from their own free will, they wanted to fake intimacy and ignore their surroundings.
But not Alfie. She knew she was just being used by him for the act itself and that he kept coming back to her because she could take his physical roughness and never nagged him for anything different. He paid her well, and so she couldn't grumble too much but she wanted more than anything to kiss his mouth and feel his wiry beard between her thighs, even if it was just one time. She wanted to feel his neediness, but he kept everything close to his chest.
She had spoken to some of the other girls he used on occasion, and she felt better about the fact he never behaved in a different way with them. He just liked it rough, it was part and parcel of the type of man he was, a bare knuckle boxer as a youth he had said, a Captain in the war, and a steely London gangster.

He never made her feel wanted in every sense of the word and it was what she craved the most, to be consumed by him but she knew he must be physically attracted to her at least, as he arrived with a soft member and she barely had to touch him before he was standing to attention beneath her and removing the bottom half of his clothing. It happened that way every time, he was hard as rock in seconds and mounting her within moments. He never needed dirty conversation or sexy personal dances like some of the others to ease their nerves and heighten their desire, he was just desperate to get inside her like his life might depend on it.

Although he was a rough man, he was never forceful and that was a big difference to a working girl. She knew he cared enough to make sure that she was ok afterwards, especially if his ministrations caused any bruising to her hips, bite marks to her flesh or soreness from her intimate place, which on occasion they would. When this happened he would stay a few minutes longer and help her run a bath and change the sheets, leaving her more payment than he would normally and kissing her on the cheek affectionately as he left. It was for these reasons she wished he would be hard on her all the time, just for that glimpse of softness that followed.
She figured Alfie mustn't be married, he didnt wear a traditional wedding ring, but she had never asked him. It wasn't something that she could get away with asking customers if she wanted to keep them in a good mood.
He also attended her address so regularly she would count on him being lonely for a woman's touch. Sometimes he would take a break, which she figured was because he was courting someone new but it never lasted long and it never worked out. He always came back to her, and Rosaleigh often imagined herself on his arm in public, be it as a wife or a mistress, accompanying him to his social events. She wished he would sweep her off of her feet, tell her he was madly in love with her all along and take her away from this life she had to live to survive.
She did however realise that she was a mad hatter to even contemplate the theory. Alfie Solomons, a respected Jew, a leader of his people wouldn't be seen out and about with a quiff like her, because quite bluntly sexually active females did not make socially acceptable wives, even for men like Alfred Solomons.

Alfie began to speed up his movements and the bittersweet pain of his thrusting felt even more intense. His open dress shirt that he hadn't 
had the time or inclination to remove before he started, tickled her back as he banged into her, and she could hear his groans getting louder and louder the way they did when he was close to the edge. She took her face from the pillow and propped herself up on her forearms, allowing her behind to rise higher into his groin and then she flicked her long auburn hair behind her so that it sprawled over her back, to make his view more appealing. He liked her hair, he had told her so and sometimes he would fist it all in his hands and pull it as he came. Her flicking did the trick and Alfie abruptly left her body and placed his twitching length on her pink behind. He ran it up and down her buttocks, letting the cultivation of his desire spurt across her porcelain cheeks. Sounds escaped his mouth that she never usually heard, long feral moaning that pleased her no end, believing his intense enjoyment came from only her and her actions. She let herself think that maybe he was falling for her too, finally allowing himself to come apart, she hoped with every fibre of her being silently that it was true. Hoped that he would soon ask her to be his and only his.

Alfie finally finished creaming himself all over her back, spreading his secretion around her skin with his still-hardened tip as his breathing slowed back down to rest. It was graphic and probably disgusting but he was with a whore and so he always made the most of the act since she would never tell him no like a lady would.
Alfie always removed himself from women before he could plant a seed and if he ever did so accidentally after getting carried away with himself in the moment, he would pay them quite a bit more under the unsaid proviso that they would take care of the mistake if it happened to occur. Alfie had no desire to pay child support to a whore.

When he was done he dressed in silence, his mind working overtime again as he absently watched Rosaleigh remake her comforter. He had cum so fast and hard again tonight and he knew precisely the reason why but he was trying to ignore it. For starters the reason was thirteen years his junior and although this wasn't considered a catastrophic problem in their era, she was a catholic girl and he had strong Jewish roots, which to others would be considered an issue.
Then there was her father- a business associate, her social standing and her new employment at the bakery, and at the bottom of it all she seemed to be everything that Alfie didn't want in a woman. She was delicate and proper, a bluenose if he ever saw one. This was the term used  for a woman who was morally uptight and prudish and he had no idea why any of this even mattered at all. Why was he considering her? ... He had no intention to court long term and that was his way. It always had been.
But as his fortieth year loomed, he just had to admit it to himself, he could not get her out of his mind. The introduction of this beautiful, interesting beyond measure young woman with the fancy clothes and manicured fingernails had him fucking tempted to finally settle down.

As he looked across at Rosaleigh, with semen trickling down the back of her legs as she stood up to light herself a cigarette from the vanity table, a flirty smile across her made up face. He realised he had been lacking what he needed for years, instead wasting his time in a dirty brothel with dirty women.
He had the businesses, the cash, the properties. All he needed was a good morally upstanding lady to take down the middle aisle, as a wife. As a life partner. He wouldn't have to spend his money for such a sin as this, or his time chasing it, he would have clean bedsheets and a clean woman waiting for him every single night. One that he didn't have to share. He smiled with finality at Rosaleigh, tempted to tell her he wouldn't be back, but still unsure of himself, he let himself wonder as he bid his whore goodbye for now and left her money on the vanity next to her ashtray, if Cora Limbert would be interested in him as a husband and how he could go about finding out.