Episode 0: The Cowboy

The rancher Jesse Rocks receives a invitation from a odd creature.

Tennessee, U.S.A
Like most days on the mountain base, the afternoon was cold, but the regular workload on the ranch kept warmth common.

Jesse had just got the few cows he had left in the kennels for the night, and he went indoors for the warmth of his fireplace.

The last few cows Jesse kept from his father were taken by cattle rustlers overnight, and what remained was weak and sick.

Jesse didn't expect the cattle to go past the month, but he hoped for a miracle.

And fatefully, on that cold Tennessee night, a miracle came knocking.

A odd miracle.

Jesse had sat down with a bottle of whiskey, a common nighttime activity in Jesse's situation.

The fireplace crackled lightly, a peaceful sound.

Then, a blunt knocking.

Voice: Mr. Rocks? Mr. Rocks?

Jesse: Who the hell comes out here at night?

Couldn't be the bank coming for the ranch, Jesse still had a month to pay, though he couldn't.

Jesse opened his door, and to say that he was not prepared for who he saw was a understatement.

In a flash of rainbow light, a small pink creature entered Jesse's home, scaring him to his gun rack.

Jesse pulled his gun off the rack and faced the pink and adorable anomaly.

Usami

Usami: Hello dear Ultimate! My name is Usami, and I-

Jesse fired at Usami, missing her by a hair.

Usami: Wha-What are you doing!?

Jesse: Stay still you damned varmint!

Jesse fired once more, striking his bottle with his shot.

Jesse: Damnit! That was a fifty dollar bottle you little shit!

Usami: You sound like you have a alcohol problem! You should calm down!

Jesse: Don't tell me to calm down you pink bastard!

Usami: I'm not just pink! I'm also white!

Jesse fired again, striking the edge of his fireplace this time.

Jesse: Damn. Just redid that fireplace.

At this point, Usami had taken cover behind Jesse's couch, sweating wildly.

Usami: Please don't go full Clint Eastwood on me Mr. Rocks!

Jesse: How do you know my name!?

Usami: Read this! Don't shoot!

Usami threw a envelope over her cover at Jesse's feet.

Jesse: The hell is this?

Usami: It's a acceptance letter!

Jesse: To what? I don't want a time share if that is what this is about.

Usami: No! Time shares are complete cons that people over the age of 50 fall for!

Jesse opened the envelope, and read the letter within.

It read:
To Jesse Carlton Rocks

It is with great honor that we accept you into Hope's Peak Academy in Japan as the Ultimate Cowboy.

We have arrangements set for your arrival, and hope you will join our alumni for the coming semester.

With honors, Headmaster of Hope's Peak Academy

Jesse: Not interested, I just finished my Junior year.

Usami: But-But-But! Graduating from Hope's Peak is a guarantee for success! You could open a new ranch, no problem!

Jesse's mind clicked to the thought of a new ranch.

Jesse: Fine, I'll bite. How much will this cost me?

Usami: Nothing at all!

Jesse: Why are you still shouting?

Usami: Because I'm so excited to be in the United States! It has everything! Even a orange guy with fancy hair as president!

Jesse: We're not all proud of that, but I understand you're excitement.

Usami: So will you come?

Jesse: (Sigh) if it helps me open a new ranch, then yeah, I'll go.

Usami lost all ability to control herself, and jumped off the walls in what could only be described as a unicorn having a seizure.

Usami: Yay! I'm so excited!

Jesse: Calm down before you bring the whole house down. Now, when do we leave.

Usami: Now! I already broke into your room and packed everything!

Jesse: You wha-(sigh) okay, we will take my truck.

Usami: Then to the airport!

Jesse: The hell have I gotten myself into?