When you have a crush on him but he is getting married (Jiyong)

I sat on my bed, my hair is still in a messy bun from almost a week ago. "He's getting married" I wiped a tear from my eye. I looked at the invitation it's been six days since I got it and since that day I haven't left the house, took a shower, brush my hair. I was so heart broken.

Jiyong is my best friend and he is my crush have been since the start. When he started to date Min-young he started to push you away and even more when he asked her to marry him.

I heard a knock at my door but I didn't want anyone to see me or my house. I heard the door open "Crap it's Jiyong" he has a key to my apartment. I laid down and act like I was sleeping. "Y/N are you awake!" I didn't say anything "Y/N wake up!" I heard his voice call from the door. Tear began to fall from my eyes. I sat up and put my face in my hands. Jiyong gasped and sat next to me and pulled me into my arms. "Y/N what's wrong?" I cried harder "Why? Why? Why do you have to do this to me?" He pulled away and looked at my red eyes. "Y/N" he looked at me with a confused look on his face. "What did I do?"

      I pushed him away "Your getting married soon. You forgot about me. I loved you so much but you never saw that." He looked away, I got up "So your not going to talk now!". He got up and walked towards me I walked till my back hit the wall. "I love you so much" he whispered. You tried to push him away but you were to weak.

      He placed his hands on each side of your face and kissed you. You knew it was wrong but you loved it. His lips were like a drug to you. He moved away and walked out of your room. You heard the door shut. You covered your face with your hands. "Ugh stupid you messed up!!"

    ONE DAY LATER

     I woke up to my phone buzzing. I unlocked it and saw that Jiyong texted me

J- Are you busy?
Y- No why?
J- I'm going to take you out for dinner. So wear something nice. I'll pick you up at 6
Y- Okay oppa

      Around 4:30 you got up to take a shower. Once you were done you got dressed. You wore a knee length rose pattern dress. You put on white heels and did some light make up. You walked to the living room and looked around. "Ugh this place is a mess" you cleaned up.

      Once you were done there was a knock at the door. You opened it and saw Jiyong. "You look beautiful" you blushed at his comment. You looked him up and down he wore a nice black suit and his hair was freshly dyed. "You look handsome oppa" he smiled as he led you to his car. 

      He opened the door for you and you got in. He went to the driver side and got in. After 30 minutes of driving you guys arrived at a beautiful restaurant. Jiyong got out and opened the door for you.

        You guys walked in and walked to the back of the restaurant. "Oppa why are we here?" " I wanted to take you out somewhere nice" He pulled out the chair for you. You sat down and he pushed you in. He sat in his chair you looked at his hands and his ring was gone.

     "Oppa where is your ring?" He looked down at his hand "Um about that I broke up with Min- Young." You looked at him, he took your hands in his " I love you Y/N and I want you and no one else." You smiled and nodded "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes oppa"

         3 YEARS LATER

          I smiled as I looked in the mirror my dad stood besides me "My baby girl is getting married" You wiped away a tear coming from his eyes. You linked arms with him as he walked you to your soon to be husband. Jiyong smiled at you. He took your hands in his and smiled at your father. After the wedding as you and Jiyong walked into your new home he huged you " I'm glad I married you" you kissed him "I glad I married you too"