The cute way he wakes you

T.O.P~ He will poke your side, till you flip over facing away from him. He pokes your cheek and you lay on your back he gets on top of you and your eyes slowly opens "Oppa I want to sleep" you say. He does flower petals you look at him and you push him off the bed. "Ow jagi" he said. You looked over the bed and saw T.O.P pouting he held out his hand and you thought that he needed help getting up but he pulled you off the bed and gave you a morning kiss. "Next time wake up when I poke you and you won't be on the floor" he giggled. 

            G-Dragon~ He flips over and looks at you and smile. He leaves kisses on your face you slowly open one eye but closes it. He got up on the bed and started to jump up and down causing you to bounce on the bed you were in the air as your eyes opened and you screamed. He stopped and crawled to you "Are you okay?" he asked you got your pillow and covered his face with. "Okay fine go back to bed so I can breathe" he said you moved the pillow. "There" you said "I can breathe" he sang. 

       Taeyang~ He poked at your tummy and you smiled. He started to tickle your tummy. You started to laugh. "Youngbae stop I'm going to die" you said over dramatically. He stopped and fell on you "Then wake up" he said. "I am a wake for your information"  you said "Ya not till I tickled you" he said as he kissed your nose. 

        Daesung~ He cooked food for you and brought it up he saw you were still asleep he smiled. "(Your name) wake up I have food for you" he said as he put the food on his night stand so he could wake you up.  You turned away "I don't food I want sleep" you said. He got a piece of bacon and waved it in your face. You eyes shot open "Bacon" you said happily. He took a bite out of it and pouted so he got you another piece of bacon. "Good morning oppa" you said. 

        Seungri~ He kissed your nose but you still didn't wake up "Jagi, jagi wake up" he said. You turned and faced away from him. "Your not going to get away from me" he giggled and started to kiss you neck. Leaving hickeys on your neck as you let out a small moan "I knew that was going to wake you up" he said as you pulled him into a kiss. 

Hehe these were cute I really liked writing T.O.P's his was so cute. Leave any requests and I'll do them