When BB Sees You Cutting Yourself After A Fight

G-Dragon~ You got done fighting over his fans sending you hate mail like 'Go kill yourself' and 'GD rather you die than lose his fans'. He left the house you share together, you walk to the bathroom, you go through the closet in the bathroom you found your razor for a pencil sharper. You sat on the floor you cut yourself every time you guys fight, when he asks you how you got them you tell him that your best friend's cat cuts you when you go over. You take the blade over your wrist.

      You didn't hear GD open the door and close it behind him. He looked around the house and didn't find you, he opens the bathroom door you cover the blade under the rug. as you wrist dripped blood. "(Your name) why is your wrist all bloody?" he asked as sat by you his eyes filled with pain and hurt. You  couldn't think of anything you let out a sigh and pulled out the blade. "(Your name) why did you cut yourself" he asked as he moved a lock of hair from your face. "Cause oppa I hate when we fight" you got cut off as he kissed you "Oppa is sorry can you forgive him?" he asked with a puppy dog face. 

        T.O.P~  You fought with T.O.P cause his toys were taking up all of the space, "(Your name) why can't I have my toys in the house when you clothes cover our bedroom floor every day!" he raised his voice at you. "You care more about your toys than me your Fucking girlfriend!" you yelled. "At least they don't complain over dumb things!" he yelled. "I hate you!" you yelled as you ran to your room and locked the door. "God why can't he get rid of his crap" you said. You took out his pocket knife that was in his night stand. You roll up the long sleeve shirt that was T.O.P's but you stole it. You move the blade along your skin adding pressure as it goes across you pale skin. You wince at the pain. 

              T.O.P walks to the door and knocks "(Your name) please open the door I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt, I'll get rid of the toys if I need to" he said. You looked down and saw the blood covered knife and the bloody bed "Crap" you said to yourself as you walked to the door and opened it. He took hold of you hand looked at your red skin "Jagi what did you do" he said. You took you hand away from him. He took his finger to move your chin up "I'm sorry" he said as he took you to the bathroom and wrapped you cuts and kissed your hand. "Jagi oppa is very sorry I didn't mean..." You cut him off as you pulled him into a kiss and instantly kissed back. " Saranghae" you said as you broke the kiss "I love you to" he said and kissed you again. 

           Taeyang~ You got into fight about how he spends to much time on dancing and less on your guys planing for your wedding "Taeyang you need to stop worrying about your dance moves and more about your your almost wife." "(Your name) I love dancing and I don't want to give it up" he yelled as he got into your face. You push him away "Maybe you should marry someone who would love dancing more than the relationship!" you yelled back "Yeah maybe I should better than someone who wants me to stop doing my job!" he yelled back. You took off you ring and walked too him and gave it to him "Go ahead be my guest I'll be in the room packing I happy to leave your sorry ass" you as you slapped his face and walked to your room. You took your travel bag and started to put your clothes in it. You saw his pocket knife that he gave to you when you had to leave for a month for work. 

       You slit your hand open and let out a painful sigh "I hate him" you said as you started to cut yourself more. He walked in and ripped the knife out of your hand "What do you think you are doing" he said as he tossed the knife on the floor and pulled you on the bed. He was on top of you "Baby I'm sorry" he said as a tear ran from his eye, which cause you to cry. "No it's my fault" you said "Will you still marry me?" he asked as he pulled out your ring. "Yes" you said as he put it back on your finger and started to kiss your neck. 

            Daesung~ "D-Lite can't you live with out your dumb show" you said "NO I CAN'T WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE OKAY WITH THAT OR DO I HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN" he yelled "I'm done with you" you said as your eyes started to water. You walked out the room and went to bathroom. And started to through things around, you looked at the picture of you Daesung hugging you smile at it you took in down and cried. You saw that the glass was broken you pulled a piece out the glass  cut your finger from the tip to your wrist it wasn't deep but it bleed. 

           Daesung open the door and saw the messy bathroom and saw the blood run down your hand down to your clothes and tears ran down your face and came up to you and gave you a hug "(Your name) I'm sorry" he said "Oppa" you said as he spun you around and got a cloth and wrapped you hand. "Don't cut yourself again if you do I might cut my self too" he said as he kissed your head.

            Seungri~ "Why can't you stop cutting yourself it feels like your cutting me" he said as he rubbed a finger over your cut, "Ow oppa that hurts" you saidl. "Then jagi stop cutting yourself your skin is to is too beautiful for it." he said and kissed your head "Oppa then please stop making me mad" you said he nodded.  He started to kiss your neck leaving hickeys on your neck 

This is the first one I ever done hope you like. Sorry I didn't have a long one for Seungri I was writers block. If you have any requests just p.m me but i do need details