clueless and naive

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Sal continued speaking "But you being the clueless girl you are never noticed. But I am glad that I went to the library with Max because if I hadn't I would have never met the love of my life."
Aww that's so cute.

"Who Mrs. Irons" Beatrix asks Sal and  if i wasn't so stressed I would've laughed.

They start bickering and I cut the call.

Man this was such a mess! I never had a boy like me.
I mean everyone in our school knew who I belonged to so no one really bothered with me.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. My life  has started to feel like an episode of some stupid daily soap to me.

Max and Leon hadn't been around much which I was glad about.

I didn't know if I could behave myself in front of Max . I was sure that I would lash out at him which would not turn out good cause he could snap my neck in a second with ease.

Would Leon protect me if his brother tried to hurt me?!?

Did he even know about Max's feelings for me???

I mean he was already in college when I was in highschool so it was unlikely for him to know.

But if he did would he share me with Max!!? If they did what could I do to stop them I had no control in this situation.

What about Yasmina? Would she hate me? I didn't want that to happen.

My head hurt from all this thinking and to make matters worse, Adele had called to tell me that they had already set a date for the wedding.

I hadn't recovered from the first failed attempt of wedding and a new one was here already.

This time I was sure there would be no interruptions. And I wasn't sure if that was a good thing.
Thinking about my miserable life was tiring and with these thoughts sleep overtook my senses and I fell asleep.

                _-_&_-_-_-&_-_

I think it was early in the morning or really late at night when I heard the door being opened.

My heart rate increased slightly but I still pretended to be asleep.
I smelled him before he even came closer to me. That same woody earthy scent entered my nostrils overwhelming me.

Leon.

It smelled like Leon but also of something else. Something coppery or irony??

What was this smell??

It was overwhelming Leon's natural scent.

What was it??

Oh god! Was it blood?

Was it his?

Or someone else's?

I am jolted out of my thoughts by the bathroom door being shut.

Should I go see if he is hurt?

Wouldn't you like it if he is? My conscience questions?

Would I ?

No I wouldn't! I might not like Leon but I don't want him dead or hurt. I am not that cruel.

He might have tried to choke me but him and I both know he could have done worse.

"Well that's comforting." My conscience sarcastically says. I ignore her.

Taking a deep breath I get out of the bed and shiver violently. I don't know if the shiver was because of the sudden lack of heat or was it because I was extremely scared.
I didn't really wanna know.
I reach the bathroom door and I could hear the shower running.
Maybe I should let him shower in peace. Yes, that sounds like a great idea. I should. I totally should.

So I turn back but my conscience screams  a single word "coward" which turns be back again.

I was no Coward. My legs may be shaking badly but that's because of this short nighty.

Yes it's because of the nighty nothing else.

So I knock annnd... No answer.
I knock louder but still no answer. My mind's begins to think of scenarios like Leon laying in the shower too injured to move, extremely hurt.

So I do the first thing that comes to my mind.

I open the door and rush inside.

And the sight in front of me makes me freeze.

That's it for this update. Please vote and comment. Tell me your thoughts. And have a nice day.