Chapter 3

"The sunset looks amazing." Jieun sighed with awe.

Taehyung was embracing her from the back. "It looks warm." Jieun said as she looked behind for Taehyung.

She was smiling.

He stared at her. "It's warm." Taehyung said and gradually closed his eyes and leaned for a kiss.

"HEY MISTER! YOU STILL HAVE CLASS!" Taehyung plunged from his bed.

"What? What?"

"What 'what'? You're late for class! By the way, you look like a fish smooching his mate. What were you dreaming about?" Jieun cackled as she remember him doing that.

Frustratedly, Taehyung stood and pushed her away from his bedroom.

And there he was anticipating for a kiss.

He let his body fall onto his bed. "It was just a dream." He sighed.

"Wait. I don't have a class today." He murmured.

He heard the door creaking so he turned his head to face it.

"I heard from our mothers that we're going to have a family reunion this summer at the beach. Are you free?" Jieun asked.

'Sunset!' Taehyung thought.

He grinned and nodded his head. "Of course!"

"Well unfortunately I'm not. Just tell them my regards. Thank you." Jieun closed the door from the outside.

Taehyung gaped. "The sunset and hugs.." He reached out his hand as he grimaced.

Looking down, he went outside to have a drink. He noticed Jieun's bedroom's door was slightly open and he could hear her talking distinctly.

"Yes, I told Taehyung I won't go to the family reunion.. Of course! We should have a quality time together for once... What about we skip the date and have a vacation instead? Somewhere we could be all alone together?" Taehyung heard it and he can never unhear it.

He doesn't know what to feel. Is it right to feel betrayed? But it doesn't matter to him right now. He's furious.

He went downstairs and dialed the number of his family's residence. "Can I call for mom?" He asked the lady on the phone.

"Is this madam's son?" The lady on the phone asked. "Yes, Kim Taehyung. Please get my mom." He commanded.

"Taehyung?" His mother called. "Mom, can you convince Jieun's mother to persuade Jieun to come to the reunion? She's not giving a lot of thought about it." He asked.

"Sure! You must want to have a time with your wife. That's nice. I remember being all lovey dovey with your dad before. But right now he's so busy." His mother sighed.

"I just want her to have a time to relax. And don't worry about dad. He'll make up for it." Taehyung said.

"You're right! Anyways, I have to go. Bye."

"Bye." Taehyung placed the telephone back to its place.

'Let's see if you'll have that quality time with him' Taehyung thought.

Jungkook embraced Jieun tightly. "Hey! Someone's gonna see us!" He lightly tap his back.

"Everyone left already." He said but Jieun wandered her eyes in the gym to make sure.

"Don't worry. Do you think I'll let you get into trouble?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you actually think I don't? You are so troublesome!" Jieun laughed. He pinched her nose. "Ouch!" She carressed it.

"That's for not believing in me." He said. "Who would believe you though?" She chuckled.

"Hey! You're too much!" Jungkook pouted. "Nevermind that. I have plans for our vacation already." Jieun said delightfully.

Jungkook gestured her to have a sit with him. "So I saw this place on internet-" Jieun stopped talking when Jungkook suddenly hugged her tightly.

"What happened to you?" Worried, Jieun carressed his head.

"I feel like the luckiest man right now that you're here by my side. But I feel like the most miserable person in the world when you're with Taehyung."

He's insecure. How can she blame him? Rather, no one is to blame here. It just all happened.

Regret? She didn't. It was for her family's convenience. But she's not wiling to give up her happiness.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through this." Jieun hugged him back.

Jungkook releases her from his hug.

"What if you just divorce with him?"