"We're here." Rose said, breaking my train of thoughts. I looked up from my lap and gasps at the humongous white house in front of me. "This is nothing, you should see the king's palace." She opened her car door and got out.

This was three times bigger than any other pack house I've ever seen. No wonder the stories said that they were treated like royalty because it was true. They were fucking royalty, gated community, stores and I swore I saw a school somewhere back there.  I opened my door and got out, I turned to see my family gawking at the mansion. I'm calling it that because it was basically one.

"Wow." Emilia spoke, next to me. I hadn't noticed her come up and I nodded."It's humongous."

"Rose baby!" A high pitch voice said, making me look back at rose who was a few feet away from me. The woman held a small child that she practically threw onto the ground before she ran towards rose. She threw her arms around her and locked lips. I watched rose kiss her back, my family growled behind her and I heard zeva whimpering in my head. I learned to ignore the agonying pain of your mate with another, I turn back around to see the small child crying on the ground. I shook my head and stride to little girl, kneeling down in front of her with a soft smile on my lips.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, the little girl looked up at me with puffy red eyes and nose. She shook her head and pointed at her scraped kneecap. I picked her up and the secnt of our mate came from the small child. I studied her when I rested her up on my side, she had rose's button nose and long blonde hair but this child had the hazelest chestnut eyes I've ever seen. She was probably her little sister or something.

"Taylor! What the fuck?" Rose finally pulled away and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Oh now she remembers where she is, she quickly pulls away from her, ripping herself from her embrace.

"If this is the reason you dragged my sister here, I swear -"

"That's enough, the only reason I'm here is because her wolf loves us. Don't mix things up, she's just doing this so she doesn't die." I smile at the little girl that seems to like my scent because she's resting her head on my shoulder and oddly enough she calms us down.

"Amelia that wasn't what it looks like, she just caught me off guard." Rose walks towards me, I hand her the little girl and step back away from her.

"Just tell us where we'll stay." I look anywhere but at her. I couldn't look her in the eye after what I saw, especially when the woman who was tonguing her a moment ago had her arm around her and she didn't bother moving it.

"Your family will stay in that house right there when it's done in a week." She pointed at a house right next to the mansion that looked almost completed," And you will stay with me in our room."

"What?!?" The brunette growls, suddenly glaring at me. "That's our room honey!"

Oh boy, what I dread since we started driving here.

"No." I shake my head and walk towards my family's side but she grabs my wrist.

"Victor! Show the harts their bedrooms in the house!" She ordered, dragging me with her and the little girl towards the house, ignoring the fuming brunette. After forcing me up the long spiral staircase, she moved through halls until we reached double doors. She pushed the doors opened with her foot before shoving me inside. "Sweetheart, where's violet?"

"She went to the palace to visit uncle hunter." The little girl informed, she looked about three or two.

"Okay Sweetheart." She smiled that beautiful smile again before she walks into the room and slamming the door shut behind her. She placed the little angel on the bed and turned on the flat screen. She flipped through channels until she stopped at a rerun of Scooby-Doo."Me and her will be in the other room, having a little talk okay?" The little girl nods her head while rose turns to me. She grabs my wrist and tugs me to the other door. I get pushed into the other room. I'm getting real tired of that.