Towards the future yet to come

It is situated in mid February. It is a P.o.V of Nagi Sanzenin. She is in too much distress now. Hope you will enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------

I laugh at the me of two months ago. I was so sad only because Maria was not with me. Now is the time I miss her the most. It's hard. It's too hard to spend the days now.

But I must stay strong. At least for Hayate and Maria, so that they can be at ease. I am not turning back anymore. I contacted a constructer, to actually demolish the violate mansion and build up an apartment complex there. We will have an apartment there after it is made. So , I am staying in a small flat along with Chiharu and Kayura now. I decided to return the rest of the money we will have then for selling the mansion, to the Sanzenin's. It never belonged to me from the start after all.

I am working in a cafe as a part time worker. I am working hard for my manga too. Except I just also lost in the third consecutive manga competition I participated. Kayura says my art style is getting better day by day, but she is silent about my story-telling. Now I can realize that it's impossible to sell a trillion copies of my manga, as there are only 7 billion people in the world. But I want them to like it so much that each person will buy lots of copies of my manga.

I must improve. Being a mangaka is my the strongest desire, it is a major part of how I want to see me in the future.

I feel so lonely to leave Tama and Shiranui behind. Although Isumi and Saku drop by there to check them, I hope they are doing well. I remember Clause was so sad when I decided to give up the inheritance. No matter how much idiotic his deeds have been, he always wanted me to be happy. I must show all of them that I can obtain the happiness on my own.

I decided to enjoy school life as much as I can for having enough life experiences and to lead a life of a normal teen age girl. I transferred to a middle school this year. My final exams of second year is coming soon. But I really really hate the school. I had to give the admission test over the syllabus of the entire first year. Not that my grade has been dropped, but I never studied that intensely. It is tiresome to attend classes each day. I have to travel on my own too. And it is embarrassing to see each of my mistakes being pointed out by others in the cafe. I miss Hayate. He was always there for me, so I never knew what hardship was.

I have friends and am not bad in studies. But my lack of general abilities sucks. I have now no one to help me out whenever I want. No one even clean up when I damage a dish while washing. Moreover, each time I do some mistakes, the expenses of the repairing increases my anxiety. I can imagine how Hayate felt with that much debts on his shoulder.

Not to mention about my terrible cooking. I pity Hayate when I remember how he had to eat my cooking when he was sick once. Golden week is coming soon, I miss those days when I threw dart in a world map to decide where I would go.

Sometimes I want to cry out calling him, I know he will turn up right in front of me if I do so. But I must not. I must let him live his own life. Life seems so painful time to time. When that happens, I gaze at the stars where my mom told she would be. It is too often now that I find myself crying alone at night holding the picture of me, Hayate and Maria.

I only brought two things with me while leaving the mansion. The hat from the Greece and the shawl of my mom. Grandpa permitted me to have those.

I wish I can grow up as a fine and independent person in the near future.