Prologue

in case you need a short summery to catch up the chapters:-

In the last few chapters of 'Hayats no Gotoku' manga, Athena and Ayumu gave up on Hayate as his eyes do not reflect them. Nagi fired Hayate and gave up her inheritance after settling the royal garden issue, to have the chance to grow up. Maria had left her to let Nagi grow up herself. Hina confessed and most probably got rejected and Nagi went to a middle school. Nagi let Hayate free to be happy with whoever he wants.

There's a time skip of two years in that chapter. After that, during the Christmas, a fully grown and responsible Nagi is shown lamenting for Hayate. Then she notices Hayate stalking her from the bushes and he declared that he wants to be with Nagi protecting her. Those two starts walking interlocking their hands to talk throughout the night. The author's blog confirmed those two to be in a relationship.

Here I am trying to cover that time. Each chapter consists of a P.O.V. of any one character. There are one to two months gap between the timeline of each two consecutive chapters.

I do not own the characters of this manga, the ownership goes to the mangaka Kenjiro Hata sensei.

This is my first story in wattpad and is saturated with mistakes here and there. Please feel free to comment your reactions and correct me. Hope you will find it worth reading.

The first chapter is Hinagiku Katsura's P.O.V.