Efforts aren't meaningless

This is a P.O.V. of Ayumu. The timing is after a week of Hina's birthday,that is 3rd march.

--------------------------------------------

Time sure flies, huh! It is unbelievable that there had been so many weeks after I got back from the violate mansion. Here in my parental home, I came to know something new.

Kazuki, it is. I could never imagine my little brother to be in love with Nagi-Chan. He told me everything. He fell in love at first sight, without even knowing her identity. Nearly after a year, they met again. But when he knew that Nagi-Chan had a crush on Hayate-kun, he gave up.

I could not wait to see Hayate-kun for one or two weeks, but Kazuki did, for a whole year. It must be painful for him to endure that Nagi-Chan had already someone she liked. He said he bought one of her manga too and will always support her from behind. Really, we Nishisawa siblings have so many things in common.

I don't envy Nagi-Chan. And whatever I did in the past year to have his attention, is not in vein totally. I truly believe, although I could not accomplish my goal, at the end of the day, my trying must have any meaning. I wonder what Nagi-Chan is doing, after giving up her inheritance.After leading a life so much promising and wealthy for so many years, she must be struggling by now to earn for her own.

I always knew that Nagi-Chan is important to Hayate-Kun,much more than a mistress should be for her butler. And it was not just mere affection, neither thankfulness. She had many friends to accompany her and cheer her up in that Christmas party in Hakuo, still he refused to join me, which was much a compensation of last year Christmas to me. I didn't give up on him because his heart was blank, then I would continue my efforts wholeheartedly. But I felt a strong admiration in his eyes for Nagi-chan. Though unknowingly, but he truly loves her.

I appreciate his choice, Nagi -Chan is really a nice person ;kind , determined and cute. I was always a hamster to her, who was much of a dragon, if I say about our passion. Now that I look at it, I think the stopped time has started to move for me again. To be with him was not my only goal in life all along. In spite of the selfishness and cruelty of Souya-kun and others and the evil deed of Hayate-kun's parents;I think there is still a beautiful heart left in the world. A heart that has the strength to overcome all the bars and which can redefine the meaning of kindness and humanity. I found that in him. And now I will go to search for it more and more in my surroundings.

Although I could not attend the Christmas party, I enjoyed myself to the fullest in Hina-Chan's birthday party recently. She is so gorgeous, I am lucky to befriend her. I noticed that she is so happy, she has moved on. So did the blonde beauty,Athena-san. I'm sure there is a very happy future ahead for all of us.