Chapter: 3

heeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo it's nice to see u see you guys again.......or....uh.....have you read again...............

I no not own any thing except my OCs and plot...............enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth POV

Chiron told me that Leo and I can at least ride to with Taylor to the airport. It's 3:30 am, so first I went to get Leo because he is easier to wake up then Taylor and he's also one of the only people who can wake her up. When I got to the Hephestus cabin, I snuck in and shook Leo.

"Leo? Leo, wake up."

"Five more minutes..." he slurred, still half asleep.

"Leo!" I smirked, as an idea came to me, "Leo, Taylor just left and she told me to tell you bye........."

Leo shot out of bed and noticing that it was still dark......whispered screamed at me, "Why the Hades would she leave this early?"

"She didn't, stupid, I just told you that to get you out of bed..."

"Well then," he said, glaring at me, "goodnight."

"Ummm, Leo Chiron said that we get to ride with her to the airport....but I guess you would rather sleep."

Leo once again shot out of bed and showed me out the door so he could get dressed and told me that he will meet me at Taylor's cabin. So, naturally, I was already dressed so I went to Taylor's cabin.

Leo POV

I got dressed and headed over to Taylor's still tired. I found Annabeth standing over Taylor looking frustrated.

"Want some help?" I asked.

"That would be great." she snapped back.

"Hey, hey, no need to be snappy..."

"Sorry, I'm tired and and Taylor is starting to frustrate me. Do you mind trying to wake her up?"

"Fine," I said and got down on my knees and whispered in Taylor's ears, "Hey, Taylor, time to get up."

"No."

Still whispering, I said, "Taylor breakfast is over...all the bacon is gone...so are the pancakes."

Taylor shot out of bed like a bullet, shoved me out of the way, grabbed some cloths and went into the bathroom to change.

"What did you tell her Leo?" asked Annabeth.

"That will be me to know, and you to eventually find out." I answered.

Taylor came out of the bathroom dressed. she was wearing skinny jeans, a blue hoodie, and blue converse high tops.

"I'm guessing you said that just to get me out of bed, Leo?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep." I said and popped the p.

"Taylor," Annabeth said, "are you even packed?"

"Uh, no."

"Well, ladies," I said, "I'd love to stay but I have to go grab a couple of things for you guys, while you guys pack....bye!"

I left the cabin and went to get what I made them. Hopefully they like what I did.

Taylor POV

I wonder what Leo is up to. Anyway, after packing, Annabeth and I went up to the big house, too find that Chiron had gotten us a plate of pancakes, bacon, and sausage with a glass of orange juice. I dug in.

"Taylor,"said Chiron, "when you get to the airport in London, Hecate will be there at the gate."

"Okay," I said, though a mouth full of bacon.

"We leave in ten minutes, girls, so please hurry up.......and where is Leo?" Chiron asked.

"I don't know," Annabeth said, "I think he went to go get something."

"Okay then, well meet me and Argus at Half-blood Hill. Argus will be delivering you guys to the airport." Chiron said as he left the room.

Annabeth and I finished our breakfasts quickly. Then we walked up to Half-Blood Hill. We waited a bit then got into the car. just as we were leaving, Leo ran down the hill.

"STOP THE CAR!!!" I nearly yelled. The car stopped and I opened the door for Leo dived into the window. "Here he hell were you Leo!"

Out of breath Leo respond, " I was getting something for you guys."

" Well then what is it?"

Leo ginned and opened the bag and pulled out three laptops.

"Leo-"

"No, Taylor they are completely safe I took the insides out and remade it in demigod metal.[AN/ sorry I forgot how to spell it] Plus, I also put one of those internet thing in it so that you will get internet anywhere."

"Omgs, Leo thanks so much Leo!"-and-"Thanks!" Annabeth and I said at the same time.

For the rest of the ride (which was an hour) all we did was make accounts on games and so that will be able to communicate with each other. When we got to the air port we had a big group hug.

"I'll miss you guys."

"We'll miss you, too!" I smiled at them and walked into the airport.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay sorry it took me so long ......i'm grounded bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks for reading ;)

I also wanted to say thank you to:

CarolineO

Leylaferm10

gigi10457

THANKS GUYS FOR RESPONDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and yes I did change my username)