Chapter: 9

Ok so in the last chapter I said to kick me in the ass if I don't update in a month....ill have you guys know that my friend read that and literally (like legit peeps) kicked me in the ass, just turn to her for me to update.
Anyway enjoy people! ^^
----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

     Being the cliche story teller I am, my days spent at Hogwarts turned to weeks, and weeks turned to months. Eventually almost two months had passed since I arrived at Hogwarts, and it was half way threw October. I had gotten way closer to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione was my best friend here. Harry and Ron weren't to bad either, but Hermione and the two had three disagreements. Also, Draco Malfoy has been getting quite close to me, he's like my second closest best friend next to Hermione.

     The classes went by pretty slow, some of them were fun and very useful on info I needed to give the gods. Like wizards need a wand to be able to cast a spell. If the demigods get close enough to disarm them, the demigods would have to upper hand. For now that was the only information I have found that could be of any use to that to us demigods.

     Magic hasn't been that hard to master for me. Maybe because Hecate have me her blessing but either way I'll be passing almost any class that doesn't have to do with logic or book learning.

     The one thing I don't get about this quest is, why did they send me? My fatal flaw is loyalty, and I'm suck here for seven years till the war is in front of us, at some point I'm going to get attached to people here.

     All of these thoughts ran threw my head as the world of the Charms class continued around me, until Draco elbowed me out of my thoughts. "Huh?"

     "You know these notes are going to be graded, right?" He asked me, as my eyes widened, and I whisper curses under my breath.

     "Well that was colorful." Hermione whispers bitterly on the other side of me.

     I shoot her a sheepish smile as I look up and down the rows filled with Slytherins and Gryffindors. I was one of the few people that ended up setting up the boundary of Slytherins and Gryffindors. Even as first years we knew that the two houses hated each other more then the stupid essays that we had to write weekly.

     "And no Taylor," she says softly. "I'm not letting you copy my notes again."

     I sigh and turn to Draco and open my mouth to ask him, but before I could say anything he interrupts. "No, Taylor, not again. What happens in the classes that I'm not in? What will you learn if all you do if copy?"

     "Fine." I huff and pick up a quill (which I can proudly write with now) and start taking the dull boring notes as fast as I can with my dyslexia.

     Class went by painfully slow, but soon enough it was time for lunch and I was starving. I was stopped out side the door way by Draco.

     "You did good today, Taylor, you actually took your own notes!" He said with fake enthusiasm.

     "Well of course!" I reply slyly with a grin. "I'm my own independent women!"

     He chuckles and smirks. "Sure you are."

     As he walks away with his brainless bone bags fallowing him, I turn to Hermione. "Hungry?"

     "I sure am." She nods and we start our way to the dinning hall. "Really Taylor, I'm happy you took your own notes today."