Forgiven (Supernatural Fanfic)

It's been two weeks.Two weeks since you messed up Sam and Dean's hunt.They were hunting a Siren and you just had to get hurt.You haven't talked to them in two weeks and it's starting to hurt.Sam was like your brother and you had to admit...you were in love with Dean.He was your everything and you have tried to protect him with all your might.You had to tell Dean what you feel for him...But you couldn't think of the perfect way.You don't even know if he loves you back and that's what hurts so much.You fear that he only thinks of you as a friend or a sister.Even Sam knows how you feel about Dean.He has known since the beginning.You don't know how.You just think it's that obvious but apparently not if Dean doesn't even notice.The Winchester brothers are something else...But they are important to you.You'd die for them.You've taken so many bullets for them.You've helped them through everything.They try to help you,but it doesn't always work out for the best...Just like two weeks ago...you tried to help.You didn't really mean for the Siren to claim another victim...they were trying to help you by sewing your wounds...but it was too late.You were already blacking out.If only you had told him how you feel...But now you're stuck at Bobby's house.He's caring for you.Great...just great.

(A/N:My first fanfiction.Don't judge. ~🐍)