Chapter 2

*at school*

I was walking with Matt to first period since we both had that class together.
"So how was your weekend?" Matt asked.

"Good how about yours?"

"It was pretty boring since i didnt spend time with my bestie" he said while winking at me and making his way to his desk.

I was about to speak but i got cut off by the bell. We sat down and the teacher began to speak.

*lunch*

I was walking with Andrea to lunch. We got our lunch which was some discusting meal like always and we went to our sit.

"So do you like Matt?" Andrea said smirking at me.

I looked down

"I dont know if i feel something for matt I mean if i did he wouldnt feel the same way anyway."

Andrea just nodded.

I knew i could trust her .

We started eating then Bryan and Justin came to sit with us.

They always sat with us but someone was missing. It was Matt.

Lunch was almost over and Matt was still not here. I was starting to get worried so i decided to ask someone.

"Do any of yall know where Matt is at?"

"Umm no why?" Justin said finishing his last piece of sandwich.

"oh nothing he is just always he-" i got cut off by Bryan yelling "Look there he is"

I turned my head seeing Matt walking with a girl holding his hand. My heart broke when i saw them together. I tried to act like i didnt care. But I couldnt hold it anymore so i had to leave.

I got up and i started walking to the bathroom. At this point i couldnt hold the tears and I just started crying.

{Are you enjoying the story? Yes? no? Please follow my twitter @mypizzamahone and make sure to vote the story and share it with everyone bye}